I took my time and when Ms. Kimi called my name I froze. "Yes ma'am," I asked while looking back. "I know you don't have a lot of experience in areas Kacy and Hansel do but you have something else. Something very different that if used properly, can save everyone during this mission," she said. I nodded and walked out of the room.

Fran was rubbing Ranger's arm and I ran up to them. "I thought I was going to die," Ranger said as we walked towards my room. "What's your sponsor like," I asked. "He's tall and muscular. He was going to turn me into the cops for stealing a handful of food for the other runaways like me but he saw something in me. Those were his words. I haven't seen him since the day he dropped me off and I wish it would've stayed that way," Ranger said.

We walked into our room and I grabbed three cokes from the fridge. Technically I wasn't supposed to have them but I swallowed that thought away as the coke burned my throat. "So let me see that paper," I said and grabbed the paper from Ranger's hands. There was a lot of time for drama and weapon classes. "Where are we going," I asked.

"Ms. Kimi likes to tell you the day before you leave. That's what I've been told at least," Ranger said taking another sip of coke. Fran was watching the door as if waiting for someone to jump at her. Fran jumped up and grabbed Ranger's wrist. "What," he asked and she pointed toward her bed. "I'd rather not. You're my friend Frank," Ranger said and Fran blushed.

She dragged Ranger toward her bed and ushered for me to hurry. I walked over and as Fran pulled me down, the door kicked open. "Where's my angel Francesca!? Dove ti nascondi," someone asked and I heard footsteps coming this way. "Got you," someone exclaimed and Fran smiled. "Was all this really necissary," someone different asked. "Of course! This is my little Francesca we're talking about! Now I get to dres sher up as my little doll," the first person said and revealed herself.

She was a shorty, curvy woman with blonde hair in tight curls. She had bright lipstick and brown eyes. The woman held her hands up and Fran ran up to give her a hug. I figured that the coast was clear and was surprised to see Ms. Jackson on her phone. "Hello Evangeline. Hasn't this school taught you how to be polite," she asked.

"Don't be rude Maggie! Hello Evangeline! I'm Fran's sponsor, Cage3219 but you can call me CeeCee," she said with a smile. CeeCee was definatly a perky person. "Hello," I said and CeeCee touched my hair. "I can curl this and make you look so cute! You can be my second doll," she said and I saw Fran shaking her head not too.

I smiled politely as CeeCee turned to give her attention to Fran. I looked down to see Ranger standing up and sighing. "Bye CeeCee," Ranger said and tried to leave but CeeCee grabbed his arm. "Have you been taking care of my precious Fran? You know she's so fragile. I'm so glad she has you," CeeCee said and someone cleared their throat. It wasn't me so when I looked back to see a dark skinned man with a low cut and a nasty scar on his right eye I was surprised.

"How do you expect him to take care fo someone," the man asked and I noticed Ranger stiffen. "Hello," Ranger said and the man walked into the room. He looked me over and when I didn't diverte my gaze he said, "I don't know why this school is accepting so many female students. They get to distracted."

"That female hapens to be mine Frost," Ms. Jackson said and Frost looked disgusted. "Sorry I'm not a guy. I'm sure you prefer them," I said and CeeCee giggled. "Why don't we go some place nice! Everyone can get all dressed up," CeeCee said and I was seriously starting to think she had an obsession.

"I'll have to decline and so will my charge. We have serious work to do," Frost said and gave Ranger a hard glance. "Bye Fran and Eve," Ranger said and Fran stared at Frost with hate. Frost seemed uneffected as he walked out of the room with Ranger following behind. Ms. Jackson closed the door and put her phone away.