DATA BREACH: URGENT

As I'm sure you're all aware, there has been a data breach in the wattpad systems after they were hacked. This situation may not seem major to some of you as you could just create a new account and move on with your day, however, for those of you who have stories too, it's the worse possible situation.

The best thing you can do right now is change all passwords connected to this account, you twitter, facebook, email, etc. Not to mention your account password.

Also, I suggest making a backup account as I will be doing shortly, I will post the @ as soon as I make it, so please head there as I will eventually be backing all of my stories up to there.

If you have any work, I suggest backing it up to your google drive or something you have easy access to that's not likely to be hacked into.

I urge you all to be extremely cautious until we know it is safe for us to continue normally.

There will however, be no updates on any story for a few weeks, this reason being the main one, although there are a few.

These hackers are prone to posting malicious content using accounts they have managed to get into, I beg of you, if you see any of this on my account, let me know on Instagram (@/honestlybangtan_) or Twitter (@/jiminxho). I recently changed my Twt @ so please keep that in mind if you were originally following me.

Please be mindful with how you handle this information.

I love you, stay safe.

'Love myself, love yourself, peace. -SUGA'