mine | 18+ scene

"Wait, you actually showed up?!" Jungkook's wide eyes watched Jin and I as we stood at the door, waiting to be allowed inside.

"Obviously. I need my baby." He snickered a little but opened the door fully and held it open for us.

"Thank you." Was all Jin muttered before charging into the apartment in order to find Jungmi. He found her sitting on the sofa and made his presence known by screaming, "Your favourite uncle Seokjinnie has arrived!".

Jungkook simply sighed and turned back to me, a smile plastered on his lips.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hey." He opened his arms in a welcoming manner, to which I happily responded by jumping into his cozy embrace.

"I love you." He let out a sigh of relief into my ear after whispering to me.

-3 hours later ~ 20:48 PM ~ Jungkook POV-

"Hey, I have to film early tomorrow so I'm just gonna head home, make sure she's all good." I turned my attention from the sleeping Eun on my chest to Jin, who had stood up and was heading to the front door.

"Ahh, ok. I'll make sure they're both good, don't worry. Love you, hyung."

"Thanks. Love you too, dumbass." He smiled over at me before closing the door behind him.

I looked over at Jungmi as she slept calmly with her head rested on Eun's hip. The giddy feeling I often feel when thinking about Eun returned, but not the way it normally does. It was more intense. Damn, I'm really in love with this girl. The way she cares for my daughter as if she's her own amazes me.

Jungmi began to stir, pulling me from my thoughts and making me move Eun so she was laying comfortably. I picked Jungmi up and carried her into her room.

She immediately settled back down once I had placed her in her bed and left her to rest.

"Aww, look at you." I turned to the door, only to find Eun stood there with a sweet, lopsided smile on her lips.

"Oh, shut up." She giggled and motioned for me to go over to her. I followed her lead and left Jungmi's room.

She walked into my room and flopped down onto the bed, letting out a satisfied moan. I leant up against the door frame, a small smirk on my lips as the sound she had made sounded like music to my ears.

"Quit staring, Jeon." I chuckled and strutted over to her, flipping her over so she was on her back before hovering above her.

"Or what, Kim?" My breath was fanning her lips as she stared at my face. The close proximity between us was enough to turn anyone on.

"Oh, you don't wanna know." She leaned forward a little and trapped my bottom lip between her teeth, pulling back before letting it go and smirking up to me.

"Ooh, babygirl. You're getting a bit brave, aren't you?" I grabbed under her right knee, pulling it closer to her chest before slapping her ass, making her jolt forward and whine slightly.

"Indeed I am, what are you gonna do about it?" She stared at me with a cloudy look in her eyes.

"I'm gonna make you beg for more." Before letting her process what I had said, I began kissing her hungrily, needing more and more as I went on. She kissed back immediately, a sweet smile appearing on her lips as they stay interlocked with mine, like a puzzle piece.

I began to peel her shirt from her shoulder slightly, leaving her bra strap visible along with her collarbone and shoulder. I pulled away from her lips and began to trace shapes on her shoulder with my fingers while leaving dark marks down her neck, marking what is mine.

She began to whimper, begging me to go further, to fuck her. Of course though, I'm gonna tease her before I pleasure her.

I pulled back completely, standing up and just gazing down at the masterpiece I had created. She was a hot, steamy mess beneath me and yet, she looked beautiful. The small pink marks that lay on her neck, chest, collarbone and shoulder were arranged so well that they just popped on her skin. Her heavy breathing was music to my ears and the breathless look on her face just topped it all off.

All I can say is, she is fucking beautiful.

"Jungkook~ Stop teasing me already." I let out a devilish chuckle.

"Or what, baby?"

"Or I'll fuck you. Not the other way around." She lifted up her elbows so she was resting on them and smirked at me. To say I was intrigued was an understatement.

"I'll let you continue, just this once though, babygirl." She winked at me and immediately pulled me down with her.

To say our night was filled with muffled moans and giggles would be an understatement.

-------

hey, I'm really sorry about the wait with this part. I was stuck for ideas for a while and going through some rough shit.

I'm not gonna sit here and try and get anyones sympathy since that's far from what I need right now, but I will say that parts may not be that great for a little while and I might even stop posting if I don't feel they're good enough. I don't want to put work out here for you if I feel it's incomplete.

I also wanna say, thank you so fucking much for 500+ reads. holy shit. I'm so fucking shocked by this, I never thought any story I wrote would surpass 10 reads if not 1, so thank you. it means so, so much to me!

just know, no matter where I go, I still love and appreciate every single one of you. thank you!

-danni☆

'love yourself, love myself, peace - SUGA'