kim to the rescue

this part has mentions of harassment, if that makes you uncomfortable in anyway please stop reading now.

other than that, enjoy the tea sis☕.

"Eun, you're gonna be late for work!" She mumbled a little before sitting upright, a confused look on her puffy features.

"Wait, what?"

"You. Work. Late."

"Shit!" She jumped up and ran into the bathroom, dropping the covers on the floor as she went. Jungmi and I just sat there on the bed with small smiles just at the thought of her.

It then dawned on me she wasnt the only one running late, we were too.

I jumped up and ran into Jungmi's room to grab her clothes.

"Jungmi, come here!" Her feet made cute little patters against the hardwood floors as she ran to the living room so I could dress her.

Soon enough we were all ready to leave. Eun had made us some quick breakfast and started dragging me to the door while Jungmi simply followed after.

"Ok, I love you. *Kiss* And I love you, *Kiss* have a great day!"

Eun ran out the apartment after kissing Jungmi's cheek and me on the lips. I had a stupid droopy smile as I picked Jungmi up and left the apartment, heading to drop her off at school and then to work.

The entire ride Jungmi kept questioning  why Eun had kissed us both and said 'I love you' along with the fact she slept in my bed with me. I just kept shrugging and ignoring her, I'd rather explain it with Eun, not alone.

-Eun POV ~ 09:46 AM ~ Park Corporation-

"Morning, Eun." I turned my head to the right slightly to see Kai staring down at me.

"Morning, Kai. How are you?" I turned my attention back to the copier as he spoke.

"Good, good. How are you?"

"I'm great actually. Had a busy night though." His eyes never left me even after I turned my back to him, they just travelled down my body.

"Really? What were you up to?"

"I spent the night with my f- boyfriend and his daughter." His eyebrows raised slightly as I turned back to him, his expression one that was unreadable.

"Your boyfriend? And his daughter??" I nodded and picked up the sheets, clipping them together for when I got back to my office.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, why do you seem so shocked?"

"Well, he has a daughter for one. How long have you been together?"

"In total a few years. It's a long story."

"In total? What's his nam-"

"Ok, I'm sorry but I have to get back to work. It was nice talking to you, Kai." He huffed and followed me as I walked to my office, my mind going over the conversation we just had.

"Can I just know his name? I have a few friends with kids and I want to know if it's one of them."

"I can assure you, he's not." I shut the door in his face and slumped down into my seat. Why is he so pushy?

---

--------

---

"Hey Eun, you can head out at 4 if you're done. I've sent everyone else home as a treat, I don't want to leave you out."

"Oh really? Thank you, it's very much appreciated, Mrs. Park."

"It's ok, really! I want my employees to enjoy their time here, you included. There'll still be a few hardworkers wandering around but don't worry, I've said they have to go home by 5 or else." She showed me a bright smile before turning on her heel and leaving my office without another word.

"Thank fuck." I packed up the last few things I would need on Monday and picked up my bag, preparing to leave.

I opened my door but jumped back when I saw Kai leaning up against the frame, a small smirk on his face.

"Holy shit. You really shouldn't do that."

"Why not, beautiful?"

"Because I nearly punched you, that's why. Also, don't call me beautiful, you aren't my boyfriend." I pushed past him and began walking down the corridor.

"I could be." His hand snaked around my waist and he shoved me against the wall, his hands in either side of my head.

"Now, tell me his fucking name."

"How about no? Fuck off, Kai."

"Don't tell me what to do, babygirl."

"I for one am not your babygirl. I am your colleague and your superior so I suggest you stand back, straighten yourself up and I'll forget this happened." He chuckled and simply shook his head.

"No can do, pretty one. You're mine, not anyone else's. Therefore, I can do whatever I want to your pretty little body." His hands travelled down my body making me shiver and squirm away from his touch.

"Get off of me now, Kai."

"Kai, get off." He buried his head into my neck, inhaling my scent.

"Kai. Get the fuck off of me-"

"Get off of her." A deep voice called out from the end of the corridor, heavy footsteps following. Kai pulled his head up and looked at the figure that was coming closer.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"That information does not concern you."

"Yes I think it does."

"Well in that case. My name is Kim Seokjin and I suggest you let go of my baby sister and now."

kim's for the win, eh?

ALSO. 100+ READS. WTF. IM DEAD. I NEVER THOUGHT THIS STORY WOULD HIT THIS MILESTONEE. ILY ALL SM. THANK YOU. GN.

anywho, imma run peace ✌