caught in the act

"Where do you wanna head, baby?" I smiled at Jungmi as she seemed to take my question in and ponder where we were going to venture for the day. After a minute or two of strong consideration, she smiled brightly and gripped my hand, swinging it from side to side.

"I want to go to see uncle Taehyungie and Mina and then go to see uncle Jinnie and then go to the park with him and invite all the uncles!" Eun chuckled sweetly at Jungmi's plan for the day, a soft smile adorning her lips as she crouched down to her level and brushed the hair covering her eyes behind her ears.

"Of course, let's go right now! We can't waste a second." She held her hand out, waiting for the much smaller one to hold on tightly.

"Come on then, we'll be late at this rate." Eun stood up and began walking to the door with Jungmi's hand in hers, as she did I grabbed the house and car keys, checking I had everything with me as I did. I did a small chant of everything in my head before walking out the door, "Keys, wallet, phone, child, Eunie, clothes, shoes, banana milk- That's it!".

I rushed to the fridge to grab a bottle of banana milk before heading out the door, a competent smile on my face knowing I had everything.

"There's daddy!" Eun pointed at me and watched as Jungmi turned to look in the direction of her pointed finger, excitedly clapping her hands at me in anticipation.

"Hey baby, ready to go?" She nodded excitedly, her small hands gripping the door handle, waiting for me to unlock the car.

Once we were all in the car and Jungmi was buckled up, I turned the key in the ignition and looked at her through the mirror.

"So, Uncle Taehyungie first?" She nodded and quickly said, "And Auntie Mina too!" I chuckled and copied her sentence as if to remind myself.

"And Auntie Mina too."

-Taehyung's house ~ 11:33 AM-

She ran up to knock the door the second we got out of the car, leaving Eun and I to laugh at her excitement.

While knocking she was yelling, making her presence known to not only Taehyung and Mina, but I'm sure the entire neighbourhood too.

We both walked up and stood behind her, waiting for one of the pair to answer the door, only to hear them both whisper-yelling at one another and the sound of a pile clothes being dragged across the hardwood floors.

Eventually, Taehyung yelled out to us.

"Be right there!" They continued yelling at one another until the door opened, only for Taehyung to appear with a loopy smile on his face, his clothes barely on and his hair falling in all directions.

Eun and I looked at eachother with wide eyes before turning to Taehyung in disgust, he simply ignored our gaze and smiled down at Jungmi.

"Hey princess! Wanna come in?" A slap could be heard from behind Taehyung, causing him to jolt forward from the stinging sensation in the centre of his back. I started chuckling, the situation becoming rather amusing as time went by.

However, Taehyung didn't have much time to go back on his word as Jungmi simply nodded and ran inside, pushing past him instantly.

"Jungmi, wait baby!" She simply turned back around and started smiling foolishly.

"Why, daddy?"

"Uhh... because-"

"Because Uncle Jinnie needs urgent cuddles! He's really sad, Jungmi. We have to go help him, quick, let's go!" Her eyes widened and she immediately ran back out the door, jumping in Eun's arms and waiting to be carried back to the car.

"Well, we'll see you another time then, Taehyung ssi..." I turned to Eun as she spoke and smiled before gesturing for her to take Jungmi to the car, she nodded and rushed back down.

"Picnic at the park at 3. Don't be late, she'll kill me." He nodded quickly, his smile only growing as a sign of an apology. As I turned back to go to the car, I remembered the one piece of advice I needed to give them.

"Oh yeah! With the whole baby making thing, best positions are the one with the most pleasure. Just a heads up." I gave a cheeky wink and began running to the car as Mina jumped from behind the door and yelled after me with Taehyung holding her back.

Laughter came from both me and Taehyung as I got in the car once more, shutting the door and rolling down the window. I let out a smile as I drove away again, seeing them both eagerly rush back indoors through the wing mirror (side mirror), clearly going to use my advice straight away.

wow i'm sorry this took so long. i don't even have a valid excuse apart from the fact i was watching Crash Landing On You and have become hooked, i'm rewatching it for the third time this month :) it's a bad addiction.

anywho! it's here finally, yayyy!

thank you all for waiting so long for this one and the rest too.

i hope you're all safe and doing well, i love you all!

ALSO

WE HIT 2K READS. WHAT IS HAPPENING.

THIS IS INSANE
THE FIRST PART HAS HIT 400 READS WTF
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH

I PURPLE YOU ALLLLLLLL

"Love myself, love yourself, peace! -SUGA"