drunk shenanigans

"Your baby sister? As if I'm gonna believe that pal."

"Well you should because I'm her brother. Now, get your filthy little hands off of her and do it now." Kai scoffed and pinched down on the side of my waist.

"And what if I don't?"

"You don't want to know what'll happen."

"Oh really? I'm really intrigued actually-" And like we all expected, Jin grabbed him before shoving him against the wall and pushing me out of the way. He had a firm grip on Kai as he glared into his soul.

"Now, if you even THINK about touching my baby sister again, you're dead. Got it?" Kai nodded profusely and gripped onto Jin's arm in an attempt to break free from his deathly hold on him.

Eventually, he pulled back and straightened himself up, dusting his suit off and smiling at me.

"Come on, Eunie. Let's go." He grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hallway. It wasn't until we reached the elevator that I spoke.

"Why did you come? As in, why the fuck are you here?"

"You forgot, didn't you?" I nodded slowly, scanning his face for some kind of clue.

"Let me give you a hint. Mother, Father, dinner."

"Oh shit! I forgot all about that, I don't have a dress-"

"Hence the reason I bought you one, don't worry. I've got your dumbass." I grabbed his arm as he turned to press the button, swinging it slightly.

"Thank you, Jinnie!"

"Yeah, yeah. Now, let's hurry back to yours, you need a shower for sure."

"Oh fuck off." He laughed at me and pulled his phone from his pocket, tapping away at the screen.

-Eun POV ~ 17:21 PM - Her apartment-

"Eun, are you nearly done? I'm bored as fuck out here!"

"Just wait, Jin. I'll be done in 5 minutes."

"We don't have 5 minutes, the car will be here in 2 minutes."

"They'll have to wait Jinnie." He let out a groan of frustration from the other side of the door as I simply laughed.

-5 minutes later-

"Done." I opened the door and looked at Jin who was falling asleep on the sofa.

"About fucking time." He scoffed and stood up, dusting himself off and picking up his phone from the coffee table.

I picked up my bag from the floor next to my bedroom door before walking up to Jin who was now stood next to the front door, my house keys in his extended hand waiting for me to take them.

"Thank you." I grabbed them and placed them in my bag, heading out the door after him.

-Eun POV ~ 17:43 PM ~ Jungsik Seoul-

"Mama, Papa!" They turned their heads to us, frowns plastered on their faces as they stood up and embraced us.

"You're late." Papa stated bluntly.

"I-"

"Eun got caught up at work, you know how she is. She got too involved and didn't have chance to check the time. I apologise Papa, Mama." I smiled at Jin slightly and he simply nodded at me.

We all sat down again, Mama and Papa going straight in and interrogating us on the little and big aspects of our lives.

"Eun, any luck with the men lately?" I coughed slightly, a bright blush becoming evident on my cheeks as Mama simply smiled.