sofas and cuddles

ayo, I'm supposed to be revising still but I got bored and decided to feed you all with some tea so here you go 🤪✌

-Jungkook POV ~ 18:32 PM ~ His apartment-

"Daddy! Can we bake cookies? Pretty please~~" I laughed at Jungmi's attempt to persuade me.

"Fine, fine. No mess though!" She giggled and pulled Eun from the sofa to the kitchen to bake cookies. I followed behind them and leant up against the door frame, a large smile plastered on my lips just watching them.

"Jungmi, hold it like this and then poor it." I was so engrossed by how Eun was talking and acting around Jungmi that it felt like time was frozen. Fuck I think I'm in love.

"Gguk, can you grab the sugar for me please?" I snapped from my thoughts and walked up behind Eun.

"Why, you too short, shortie?" She giggled and nodded, her attention staying on Jungmi who was drawing hearts in the spilled ingredients. I rested my hand on her waist and reached up to grab the sugar from the top shelf, my chest clashing with her back.

I passed her the sugar and pecked her cheek, seeing how visibly red they were.

"Thanks.." I laughed and stayed behind her, wrapping my arms around her slender waist and holding on tightly. She placed her left palm over my intertwined hands and leant over to poor the sugar into the bowl.

"Daddy?" I rested my head on Eun's shoulder, inhaling the sweet vanilla scent of her hair.

"Yeah, pumpkin?"

"Why are you hugging Eunie like that?" I chuckled raspily.

"Like what?"

"The way you used to hug mummy.." I pulled my face from Eun's neck and watched as she suddenly became stiff, just like me.

"I- well.." I watched as Eun's eyes wavered along with her courage and she just gave up, letting her guard down.

"Because daddy and Eunie are close." Holy fuck.

"Like mummy and daddy were?" She nodded, a small smile planted on her lips. I leant forward again, my face in the crook of her neck as I let out a soft whisper, "Thank you... I love you, Kim Eun.".

jk, I'm not that mean.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook." She sighed in relief at what we had both finally told one another and carried on with the process of baking cookies. Jungmi attempted to help a lot, although she did none of the sort.

Soon enough the three of us were cuddled up on the sofa, yet another movie playing along with candles lit around us and freshly baked cookies on the table before us. Jungmi's soft snores filled our ears as she drifted to sleep in Eun's arms.

I chuckled and stroked her hair slightly, a soft kiss was planted on her forehead by Eun before she leant back and rested her head on my chest.

"Do you ever miss this?"

"Miss what?"

"You know... the way things were, the way we were." I'm sure she could feel me tense up from her sudden question, of course I missed this.

"Of course. Even when I was with Jungmi's mum, I would think about it everyday. I know it sounds really bad but, being with her made my feelings for you stronger. Being with her just felt wrong. If anything she was just a rebound gone wrong, a part from the fact I got an amazing babygirl from it." I could feel her breath fanning against my chest and how she had become more limp.