love the way

"Should we get something to eat together? It doesn't seem like you're gonna be able to cook much with that." I frowned as he pointed down to my basket, only then did I realise that I had only picked up chocolate and biscuits.

I chuckled and scratched the nape of my neck before nodding at him and smiling down at Jungmi.

She giggled cutely as her hand clasped onto mine and Jungkook's, her eyes glistening under the store lights.

"Let me pay for this and I'll be right out." Jungkook nodded and walked out, dragging Jungmi with him.

I walked out with a paper bag in my left hand, Jungmi immediately grabbed onto my right hand and squeezed it before dragging her dad and I towards the ramen restaurant down the street.

☆*:.。.° | °.。.:*☆

"Good evening, sir, miss'. My name is Yeonjyo and I'll be your server this evening, please call me when you're ready to order and if you need anything at all." She smiled and bowed before walking away to assist to other customers around the restaurant.

We took our seats near to the bathroom as Jungkook knew Jungmi would need to go sooner rather than later. We began talking while skimming through the different options, each flavour looked sweet and savory all at once. Each one stood out as a mouth watering masterpiece.

Yeonjyo walked back over around 10 minutes later, notepad in hand.

"Are ya'll ready to order?" Jungkook smiled up at her and nodded before reciting Jungmi's favourite ramen.

"Ok and what about you, ma'am?"

"Oh, I'll have Tonkotsu please." She nodded and jotted my order down underneath Jungmi's.

"What would you like, sir?"

"I'll have the same please." She nodded and added a X2 sign beside the Tonkotsu before bowing and walking away to put our orders in.

I turned my attention back to Jungkook who was already staring at me, admiring my features.

A strong blush crept upon my cheeks causing him to chuckle and me to cover my face in embarrassment. Jungmi sat staring at us with her bright doe eyes and admirable smile.

"So, how's your love life been, Eun?" My smile stayed the same as I answered him, no hint of disappointment in my tone.

"Non existent."

"Really? I thought by now you'd have been married and have at least one kid."

"Really, what makes you say that?"

"You're so beautiful, and gorgeous, ethereal actually." He winked at me and smirked as I simply laughed and looked at Jungmi.

"I'm far from beautiful, gorgeous and ethereal." He gasped and acted as though someone shot him.

"You're so incredibly gorgeous! So shush and love the way you look like I do." His comment went straight over my head until I let what he said sink in.

"Wait.. what?"