soft

hi. i came to check on here today just to see if i had any motivation for a part, instead i found over a thousand reads on a story I never thought would surpass one. i cannot begin to explain the love and gratitude i feel towards each and every one of you. it means so much to me, thank you!

of course, with everything going on right now, my school is closed and i'm stuck at home until god knows when. i hope that during this time i can find the courage to write some more parts for you all.

i hope you're all safe and happy, if you ever need or want to talk about anything (no matter how silly you may think it is), please just PM me on twitter (KPOP13492448) or my new instagram account (honestlybangtan_).

i love you so so so much! i hope you enjoy this part :)

------- ♡ ------- ♡ ------- ♡ ------- ♡ ------- ♡ -------

My sweet slumber was interrupted by the sound of whispers in my left ear. I let out a little groan at the pestering sound and moved slightly closer to Eun, my head completely engulfed in her neck.

The whispers grew louder as time went by and soon I began to be poked in the face also. The soft poking started at my nose but soon enough had travelled all over my face.

"Daddy. Get up!" I pulled my face from Eun's neck and turned to face Jungmi, my eyes and mind foggy as I frowned at her.

"What?"

"Let's go out! It's so boring here." I threw my head back, knowing there was no way to get out of this one.

"How about we cuddle for a little bit and then go out, hmm?" She giggled a little and pretended to think before nodding cutely.

"Ok, only because you want to cuddle Eunie for longer though." I scoffed at her reply and laughed lightly.

"Well, you wanna cuddle her too, right?" She stayed silent and laid inbetween us, her soft breathes filling my ears as she cuddled into Eun's chest.

I smiled down at the soft sight before me and turned my face to the window, the bright sun beaming through the curtains eliminated the room, making a homely glow emit throughout. The pictures along the wall of Jungmi and I during her first few years of life shone under the sunlight, her bright smile becoming 10x brighter in each.

My eyes travelled to the only picture I have left of Jungmi's mum - which is purely so she knows she exists, or at least that she did. The picture was of us both when she first found out she was pregnant, we looked so happy but in reality, we were shitting ourselves.

The guys have continuously told me to take the picture down as it creates a false picture for Jungmi of her mother, which I agree with but until the day she asks who she is, I want that false picture to remain.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt a soft peck on the side of my face, I turned my face to look at Eun and Jungmi, only to see them both staring up at me with bright smiles.

"Good morning, Kim." She smiled at me sweetly before pecking Jungmi's forehead.

"Morning, Jeon." I chuckled as she kissed me softly, her sweet lips still slightly bruised from the previous nights events.

"Ok, now that everyone is awake, let's go out!" She began wriggling to escape our arms wrapped around her before jumping off of the bed and running out the bedroom door, giggling as she went.

"I guess we should go get ready then, eh?" She nodded and smiled at me before turning and rolling out of bed, immediately feeling the aftermath of last nights events as she did so.

"Remind me never to do that with you again."

"Do what, baby?" The smirk on my lips was evident as she complained about the pain she was feeling.

"Fuck you the way I did, that shit was bat crazy." I laughed and turned around, opening my closet doors and scanning a few items that lay inside.

"Shit, I've only got the clothes I was wearing yesterday."

"It's ok, wear one of my shirts."

"And bottoms?"

"It may sound creepy but I still have a pair of your shorts in the back of my closet."

"Are you for real?" She ran over and began searching though to find the shorts, only to find them sitting in the corner with a box wrapped up in a ribbon underneath.

"Found them! Wait, what's in that box?" My eyes widened as she spoke those words. I completely forgot that was where I put that box.

"Oh, I uh... I'm pretty sure it was a gift I got for an old friend before we stopped talking and I never gave it to them or returned it..."

"Oh, right. Ok." She grabbed the shorts, pulling them from the box and catching a glimpse of the name tag while she did. The name tag read in cursive: "My Eunie - I love you".

She pulled back and locked eyes with me, I bit my lip with anticipation of the questions she was going to ask.

"Did you get that before we broke up?" I sighed and simply nodded in response to her question, not feeling brave enough to tell the truth.

"Why didn't you just return it?"

"It uh... It felt wrong to- No. I didn't buy it, I made it." She frowned up at me, her confused facial expression enough to tell me to elaborate more.

"The month after we broke up would've been our 3rd year together. I got every cinema ticket, picture, receipt, gift bag and whatever else we got together or made me think of you and put it inside of that box.
I planned on giving it to you on our anniversary but instead just shoved it back there in an attempt to get over you and the love I was never to feel again." She simply stared at me, letting all I had said sink in.

"You really did all of that, for me?" I nodded, turning away slightly and pulling my shirt over my head, only to have her hands pulling it down fully and her eyes stare at me lovingly. She kissed me passionately, the love and admiration pouring through us both as I pulled my shirt down fully to cover me and placed my hands on her hips, pulling her in.

She pulled back, placing her forehead against mine and staring into my eyes before speaking.

"I love you, Jungkook, I never stopped." She pecked my lips again, her sweet smile brightening the room.

"Daddy, Mu- Eunie! Let's go~." We both chuckled at her before I yelled back.

"We'll be out in two!" She pulled back and began getting dressed, pulling my large shirt over her body.

I smiled brightly at her before grabbing a pair of ripped jeans and putting them on.

"Should we go?" I looked over at her, only to see her fully dressed with her hair pulled back in a high ponytail and a bright smile on her face.

"Geez, Jeon. You haven't even brushed your teeth yet." I laughed as I walked over to the bathroom, passing her and smacking her ass as I went. She scoffed and walked out of the room, beginning to jump and yell with Jungmi.

I walked back out of my room only to see the both of them singing and dancing infront of the front door.

I muttered out a short sentence before letting them know of my presence, "It's gonna be a long day.".

"Ayo! Let's get going shall we?"

hi again, hope you enjoyed this one as it took a hot minute to get the whole idea right for the story.

i just want to say thank you once again for the continuous love this story has gotten, it means so much to me! thank you for reading ♡

'Love myself, love yourself, peace - SUGA'