the end :(

hey there! so funny story, i no longer Stan any k-pop groups or artist. yeah, i know, i said i'd never stop stanning the boys but i was wrong, for me the whole "this group is better than every other group" or the "this one song is a thousand times better than this person's whole discography" along with the constant toxicity of all of the fandoms i was in was getting way too much for me to the point where i was no longer even enjoying the music or groups anymore.

this wasn't the only reason i left the fandoms though, i was also experiencing a lot of medical issues that made it very difficult for me to update this story and enjoy life in general, hence the lack of updates in the last few months and me losing all interest in k-pop.

so i hate to be that author but, this story is permanently discontinued due to me no longer being a member of the k-pop fandom, enjoying writing this story and also i feel that if i were to continue writing this story we would all collectively hate it and me so it is with great sadness that i put this to an end. i may not continue with k-pop but i am an mcu, Harry Potter and Shameless Stan (as well as a few other things) so may start up some stories based on these.

thank you all for the support over the course of this story, i hope you can understand.

please continue to love yourselves and remind others to love themselves!

farewell, lads, lots of love, danni <3

'love myself, love yourself, peace -SUGA'