nearly there

yoohoo, big summer blowout!

sorry... that's been stuck in my head for weeks.

anywho, the exams have now been moved to next week (fantastic💀) and my teachers are putting so much unnecessary pressure on us to revise, do well and just generally make them look good on top of doing: homework, assignments and the general things teenagers are expected to do over the short 24 hrs they have in their day.

this part will most likely be the last part I am able to write and publish until those tests are completed (probably not tho seeing as I'm a dumb whore who forgets to revise and just generally procrastinates). I am so, so sorry I if I'm not able continue to post parts it's just that rn I need to focus on the grades I get in these exams to see where I need to 📉📈improve throughout all of my subjects.

I love you whoever's reading this and I sincerely hope you enjoy this part, have a good day! 💜💜

My mind was filled with small memories of the time Jungkook, Jungmi and I had spent together over the last few days. In all honesty, it felt right. It felt like we were a family, and it still does.

A faint knock on my office door interrupted my thoughts and pulled me back to reality.

"Eun, I need you to come to the conference room please." My boss stuck her head through the door to my office and gave me pleading eyes. I sighed and nodded at her.

"You're going to need to fill me in though. I have to have an idea on what to say and what not to." She smiled brightly at me before opening the door fully and nodding.

I stood up from my seat, grabbing the files that were beside me as I guessed she would want them before I followed her out of the door, closing it behind me.

We entered the conference room only to be stared down by hawk like eyes. I smiled politely and bowed at them all before I took my seat beside Mrs. Park.

Mrs. Park introduced me to the men and women before us and carried on with the conference calmly. I was watching her intently as she was talking about her upcoming plans for the company and what she wanted the other corporations to complete alongside her.

They all took in her information openly, thinking about each word she spoke as if it were their last opportunity to do so.

The eldest man at the end of the conference table, Mr. Lee, leaned forward with his hands holding each other resting on the table.

"What would happen to the treaty created by your mother to keep all peace between PARK Corporation and JUNG Enterprises?

Continuing with your plans will become a repetitive issue and cause some type of battle or tension between the companies, not only putting both companies and their employees at risk but also the general public and civilians of Seoul. I'm not sure you've thought your plans through, Junghyun."

Her eyes remained unwavered at his argument, a simple yet elegant smile plastered her lips.

"JUNG Enterprises have already agreed with all plans I have to put forward, which is also stated in the treaty, Chanyeol."

He frowned slightly, shocked at the sentence that she had allowed to leave her lips and the tone she had used when talking to him. Everyone around the room had small signs of shock at how she had defended herself, her actions and her company through a simple choice of words and mature tone.