she bumped into me

the next few days went as monotonous as possible, a few texts from Jungkook here and there but that was that.

it's finally saturday and I can rest, I don't have to run around like a headless chicken over files that should have been rewritten by the previous assistant 5 months ago.

I sighed as I opened my fridge, only to find it completely empty. not even a scrap to spare.

I turned on my heel and kicked the door shut before heading to my room to change.

I tied my hair up quickly before grabbing my bag and phone. I took my keys off of the hook by the door and left, locking the door behind me.

-The Lee Supermarket ~ 12:19 pm ~ Eun POV-

the automatic doors slid open as I entered, allowing the cold chill to escape into the warm store air.

I picked up a basket as I walked around the security guard and into the first aisle.

my eyes scanned each shelf, my hands then reaching out and picking up certain items to place them in the basket.

I wasnt paying attention as I turned the corner, causing me to bump into a well built shoulder.

I lunged backwards quickly and looked up to them to apologise.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was goin- Kook?" he chuckled and smiled at me.

"Indeed, it is I." I slapped his chest playfully and giggled.

"Shut upp!"

"Anyway, how have you been?"

"I've been as good as I can be really." he nodded in agreement. "What about you, how have you been?"

"Good, good. Jungmi has been a little trouble maker and begging to see you again."

"Really?" He nodded and looked down. I heard small mumbles escape his lips before he looked up but didnt think anything of it.

"Daddy, I got the banana milk- pretty lady!"

"Hiya, beautiful." Before I even had chance to smile down at her, she jumped into my arms.

"I'm thinking she likes you, Eunie."

"I'm thinking she does too." We both chuckled as she kept clinging to me.

"I missed you, pretty lady!"

"I missed you too, Jungmi!" She smiled as she pulled back and let me stand up properly.

-Jungkook's POV ~ 5 minutes ago-

"But daddy! I wanna see the pretty lady!"

"I know honey but we can't right no-"

"Daddy, there she is! Go talk to the pretty lady!"

"What are you talking abou-" I turned and saw Eun walking into the shop and grabbing a basket. My jaw dropped at how stunning she looked, even in comfy clothes.

"Daddy, quit staring and talk to her!" I turned back to Jungmi and frowned.

"You need to stop being so bossy!" She pouted a little and nodded before turning her attention back to where Eun was. I did the same and just as I turned, she bumped into me.