Kai

IM ALIVE. kinda.

got results back for science (I wanna quit school because of them) and I have to wait for the rest.

HOWEVER, I have 3 days off this week so I can HOPEFULLY write some more shit for ya'll.

enjoyy my babies🥺.

*disclaimer*
I cried a lot making this part, not because it's sad but because of my life rn. I'm ok but I struggled to see throughout the time I was writing and didn't have any energy left to double check, if there are any mistakes please ignore them.

I apologise if there is any confusion with the story line at this point, I'll fix it at some point if it doesn't make sense.

thank you, I love you 💘.

---

"Jin, I hate you."

"Aww, I love you too. But why?"

"You let Mama and Papa get me drunk. I hate you so much."

"I still can't believe you cut your arm open." His laugh filled the room as I simply wailed in pain.

Yes, from falling down 1 fucking step, I cut my arm open. And yet he only ended up with a bruise on his shin, he fell down an entire flight of stairs.

*Ping* I looked over to my phone resting on the coffee table before leaning over to unlock it.

New message from: kookie💞
heyy, how you feeling bby?

A giddy, childlike smile adorned my face causing Jin to laugh and shake his head, turning his attention to the TV.

I tapped away at my phone, the giddy feeling not leaving my stomach.

hey, as good as I can be with a non sympathetic brother, a bandage on my arm and no one to cuddle :/

aww, my baby misses Jungmi and me 🥺. you're so cute, we might pop round later, dw. I'll beat Jin up for you if you need ;)

yes pwease, he keeps on laughing at my pain ): I miss you babyy

I miss you too darling, I have to get back to work now. I love you beautiful💘

aww ok, I love you too babyy💘

"Yah, dumbo. Want some ramen?"

"Only if you make it."

"That's why I offered you prick, (British insult for those who don't understand)."

kimeun