Baby it's cold outside part 2

Gray pounded on the door as hard as he could, but the sturdy and magicly sealed door would not budge, leaving him with a bruised arm instead of any positive effect on the barrier in front of him.

The cute watermage behind him watched him wide eyed, he seemed enraged by all of this, making the bluenette wonder if he was fuming because he was stuck with her or because he wanted to break them out. Either way, she was pretty shaken.

The icemage stopped to catch his breath, yelling for help, but it seemed like fairy tail died out, leaving him alone in the storage room which was freezing them to their core, a wounded Juvia behind him which was shivering from either the pain or the cold.

He stuck his hand through his raven hairs, panting as he eyed the concerned watermage, a rosey blush forming on her cheeks as she realised he was gazing at her.

She had looked devine.
Her hairs were let loose with her butterfly pin neatly placed on the side, her usual blue hat left in neglection for the night, her dress was a brilliant strapless red with slits at the side, showing Juvia's habit of expressing and showing her long and lucious legs as her eyes sparkled in the moonlight.

"Gray-sama..?" She whispered softly, not understanding the faint blush forming on his cheeks as he travelled his eyes over her body like an adventurer.

"Y-Yes, Juvia?" He questioned cooly, his stutter making her giggle a little, the one sound that could make his blush expand to the maximum.

"Juvia is sorry for all of this.."

Gray's expression softened when he heard her whisper, her eyes darted to the side as she pouted with that cute little blush only Juvia could rock.

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault."

Gray kneeled down in front of her, finding her hand pressed on her abdomen to stop the bleeding, his worried expression popping back on his face as he watched her struggle to breathe.

"If Juvia had not went to fetch the emergency kit, Juvia would have been fine and this would not have happened."

Gray almost chuckled at her whiney and soft voice, her pouty expression making her all the more cute, but right now, Gray needed to stop thinking about her cuteness, she was injured for pete's sake!

"Emergency kit? Where is it?! That could be of use for you!"

He quickly scanned the area, his concern and enthousiasm for finding the kit had given Juvia a pleasant feeling of wonder.

She gawked at how quickly he was searching the room, pushing and pulling the ruckus to the side whilst making sure he did nothing to harm her.
Finally, he found a little white box with a red cross om top, hinting that this was the one he needed.

He opened it and was surprised to see everything inside he could wish for.

Stuff to make fire, bandages, cloths, cotton, water, alcohol, an alarmpistol, basically everything he could dream off in a time like this.

He quickly snatched the water, Alcohol and the bandages and returned to her side, making Juvia squeek as he was now closer to her than ever before.

Her heart pounded in her chest when Gray skill fully removed the cap of the alcohol bottle, grabbed a cloth and drenched it in the alcohol.

He then poured the water on her wound, making her cry softly as she grabbed his hand for support.

He gazed into her eyes, whispering an apology before gently tapping the alcoholed cloth onto the wound to stop it from infecting her body.

She hissed in pain, tears jumping in her deep blue eyes as she sobbed against his shoulder.

Gray readjusted himself so that she would hide herself inside his warm chest, his arm shielding her from the cold as he held her closer, comforting her from the pain she was experiancing.

"Why does it hurt so much, Gray-sama..?" She whispered softly, her tears rolling down his chest, making Gray frown for her pain.

"It's going to be okay.. Wendy will get here soon, and she'll close the wound nice and fast okay? This needs to be done so that we can carry on for a little while."

Juvia remained silent for a short while, looking up to see him doing his job like a well trained nurse, her heart was pounding in her chest, and she swore she could hear it in her ears.. wait..

Gray's heart was going beserk, his arm pulling Juvia closer as he swifted, making her gasp her hot breath against his neck and sending lightning bolts up his spine.

If Laxus wasn't going to toast him, Juvia surely would.

An inevitable fate that Gray would surely succomb to, especially if she kept panting into his ear.

He quickly grabbed the bandages, wrapping her wound with as much delicacy as the man could act on, his big hands warming her body with every move he made.

After all was done, Juvia pulled away and gazed into his eyes, her mouth slightly opened in awe as she spotted a cute little blush on his cheeks, her eyes glistening with desire and love.

"Gray-sama.." she whispered, leaning closer to him to capture him between her and the wall, his heartbeat now thumping even faster, making Gray wonder if he could even survive this situation with the woman of his dreams.

Yes, he admitted it.

Juvia Lockser had him wrapped around her slender finger.

She just swayed her hips, plumped her lips, blinked sweetly or called him in the way only she could and she would have him all hot and bothered.

This had been going on for a while now, and Gray did his best to figure out how to deal with the new discovery of the heart.

He did his best to avoid her in the maintime, trying his best to remain calm and cool like he always had been, but she was making it damn difficult, pressing herself against him the moment she saw him enter the guild.

One of the reasons why Gray had been avoiding her today.

She was dressed extremely sexy for Juvia's usual attire, and Gray had to talk himself out of it all to surpress his raging boner that popped up everytime she smiled at him, giggled or breathed.

Yes, breathed,

Gray was a mess okay?! Cut him some slack..

He tensed when Juvia pecked him boldly on the cheek, shivering and shaking from the cold as she retreated to flash him a dashing smile.

"Juvia thanks Gray-sama for helping her.."

Gray's body tensed as she kissed his cheek again, the stubborn girl not minding the obvious groans of disapproval he made when she swayed her hips to adjust herself in a better position.

"J-Juvia.. don't do anything stupid." Gray growled while the innocent maiden continued to peck him on the cheek, retreating to smile at him again whilst her lips had turned a slighter more pink than before, his skin defrosting her, if that was the way to put it.

"Juvia won't." She promised as she tilted her head and smiled cutely, warming his heart.

Gray didn't promise anything tho.

He quickly caught her in his arms, his hand supporting her neck and lower back as he guided her onto his lap, his eyes hidden behind the darkness of his bangs and Juvia whimpered softly, not sure what to think until she felt his lips caress hers.

He was kissing her, softly, smoothly and oh so loving, catching his bluenette in a gentle kiss that made every woman in the world swoon.

He would melt her to putty if he had the chance, and Juvia forced herself to remain calm as her whole body burned in heat, not sure how she managed to stay a whole when his lips graced against her.

She mewled against his lips, burrying her fingers inside his raven locks of hair as she pulled him closer and closer..