Baby it's cold outside part 3

Juvia couldn't help but to give in to the passionate desire within her.

The desire that was screaming Gray's name every single day, The desire that always made her heart race another 1000000 miles an hour when he flashed her a smile and the same desire that had given her the final push she needed to succomb to his domination and be his doll as his lips caught her in a loving trance so pure..

It made Juvia believe she was put under some sort of spell.

She tilted her head, allowing him to explore every inch of her small mouth with his tonque.

His tonque danced a fierce tango with hers, the heat rising so incredibly fast that the two mages began to feel the iresistable urge to strip, anything to cool off.

Gray was the first to give in, knowing he needed to find himself some relieve as he pushed his pants down at the speed of sound.

The sight of his arrousal made Juvia unknowingly bite her lip, her eyes exploring his body like a treasure map so rare and gold,  she was willing to memorise every single part of it.

Gray obviously noticed her staring at him, and the way she sexilly began to bite her lip made him groan softly, unable to come with any words to describe the need that was pumping through his veins.

It was wrong.

They were friends, great ones even, their bond had grown so much, to the part Gray realised he had loved her all along the way.

But this was not the way it was supposed to go.

He wanted to cherish her in his bed, kiss her all over and love her for the entire night to prove himself to her, she would melt in his loving enbrace as she cried his name in sweet kisses.

This was nothing like that.

This was almost primal, kinky and hungry!

He was lunging at her lips like he had not eaten in years and she had been his favorite dessert, he was grabbing onto her curves like she was his only support to prevent him from a fall of miles high, bruising her in many ways, his eyes were small and beastly and his body was hovering over her like she had been his prey.

Gray's confession of sweet sweet love was out of the window.

He wanted her.. and he would make sure he would have her.

He forced her to the ground, making her squeek softly at the miss of his lips on hers, but when he went to crawl over her, she mewled softly, almost a small cry, a sound so fragile it made Gray look up from his mindless gaze.

His hand was on her wound.

He looked like all life had drained from his face and almost in an instant, Gray had jumped off of her, slamming his back against the cold wall behind them.

"G-Gray-sama..?"

Juvia slowly leaned upwards, trying to catch his gaze with a lustfull blush and pleading eyes, but when she saw his fear, even her desires, had been placed back into the box of pandora.

"I'm so sorry.. please forgive me!" Gray begged her, a harsh roar hidden in his throat, it was almost painful to listen to it.

She blinked her eyes a couple of times, not understanding his actions of fear until she felt her wound ache again.

Ofcourse.. he believed he had hurted her, he believed she wanted to stop.

Her expression softened, her rosey cheeks remaining slyly as she pouted.

"Juvia forgives you for that.. but.."

Gray watched her in confusion, not sure where she was heading until she leapt onto his lap, knocking him backwards against the wall as she craddled him.