The rainwoman's curse part 3

Gray sighed as he watched the empty room in front of him, his hand holding onto locks of blue which belonged to the sweet girl that was sound asleep in his arms.

He couldn't sleep.

The feeling of someone watching them, the feeling of being unsafe and comming closer to danger had been making him nausious, so nausious in fact, it had given him an adrenaline rush.

Juvia purred sweetly against his warm chest, nuzzling herself in his sweet embrace, not giving a care in the world as she felt herself feeling so warm, protected and loved.

The raven haired mage yawned sleepilly, closing his eyes for a quick moment before opening them again, hearing a faint thud comming from behind the bedroom door.

He frowned, gazing at the door for a moment or two as his grip on the girl tightened making her whimper in her sleep.

"Gray-sama.." Juvia whispered, not knowing why he wasn't asleep, her sleepy eyes opening softly to gaze at him when she heard his heartbeat rise.

"Go to sleep.. it's fine." He reassured her, pecking her on her hairs which had made Juvia melt in his arms, her smile growing wider and a blush appearing on her cheeks from joy as she returned to sleep in his embrace.

Gray closed his eyes, finding his eyelids get the better of him with a sudden wave of exhaustion.

That's when he heard it.

The harsh breathing of a man.

He opened his eyes, finding a pair of red eyes looking back at him.

Someone was in the room

Gray shot up, grabbing onto Juvia's body when he heard the lock of a pistol, not sure if the man in the room had seen him until he heard a chuckle.

A strange man opened fire at Gray and Juvia, laughing maniacly as he aimed for Juvia's sleeping frame.

Gray quickly caught her in a tight lock, rolling off of the bed to avoid all the bullets running into their direction.

Juvia screamed against his hand, muffling her cries as she woke up to the sound of gunshots and the sensation of falling.

Gray shielded her in his arms, covering her head his his hand as he closed his eyes, waiting for the bullet rain to end whilst the man chuckled in a sinister way.

"Come out, come out where ever you are~" the man sang as he shot the bed with all he got, feathers and pieces of burned fabric flying through the air as he hoped to shoot through and kill them.

Gray cursed to everything he had, not being able to defend himself as his guns had been missing, but that's when he spotted a small, sharp object. Something he knew, women used to sharpen and round their nails.

He grabbed the weapon, readying himself to jump up and throw it to take his attacker down
Juvia cried, covering her head with her hands in order to prevent herself from feeling, seeing or experiancing the horror that had occured in the room this very moment.

"Come on! Dance with me! This can't be the threat of Magnolia, can it?!" The man cackled as he threw aside his empty gun, taking out a long and sharp knife as he inched closer to the bed...

"I know you're still breathing.. I want you to bleed out when I take her from you before your very eyes!
I want you to see me stab out her eyes and slice her throat.. what do you say, Gray?! Up for a game?!"