The revenge of the love love slide part 2

How did she get herself in this situation?!

Juvia was frozen in shock, currently finding herself back on top of the way to the love slide with the men fawning over her, all except for Gray which was nowhere to be seen, oh the Irony.

The bluenette awkwardly tried her best to keep them away, swaying her hands or jumping to the side, not wanting to have anything to do with them at all, but the men weren't giving up so easily.

"Juvia, perhaps you should come a little closer and make a choice, we don't have all day to play a game of cat and mouse." Rufus suggested, bravely walking up to grab Juvia's hand, leaving her all flustered as she was soon surrounded by many suitors.

"J-Juvia! U-uhm.. Juvia.."

The watermage was at loss for words as she found herself standing in front of the entrance of the slide, not watching her step as she balanced herself on the edge of the slide.

"Juvia feels like you all are very fine men.. b-but Juvia is not interested.. she's flattered! That's for sure! But she isn't.. Juvia isn't..-"

"Listen dolly, the prick isn't gonna man up anytime soon, so why not have a little fun with one of us? We are twice the man that Gray can be!" Bacchus continued, crossing his arms to give her a warningly glare, one that made Juvia jump a little.

All the boys seemed rather angry with her, all either crossing their arms or giving her a sneer for taking too long.

The poor bluenette tried to back away, not wanting to be in their pressence anymore when she suddenly lost her balance.

Her eyes widened and soon she found herself falling into the slide, she desperately tried to reach for one of the many hands reaching out to her in shock but to no avail.

"Juvia!!" The men shouted as she soared down the slide, screaming as loud as she could when she went, she tried to brace herself for the impressive speed she was going in, but she had nothing to hold onto making her believe she could fall off any second now.

"Leave her alone you basterds!"" Gray roared as he reached the top, burning with rage and completely out of breath. He had run as fast as he could, wanting to reach her before anything stupid happened to her, but he then realised that she wasn't there anymore.

"Where's Juvia?"

The men all payed him no attention as they watched the slide with pale faces and wide eyes, all non moving.

Suspicion grew inside Gray's body, and soon he found himself pushing the men to the side to see the show for himself.

Juvia. Screaming as she soarer rown the slide. Nothing to hold onto. Nobody acompanying her.

"Juvia!!" Gray called out, gaining her attention as she opened her eyes and screamed as loud as she could.

"GRAY-SAMA!! HELP!"

Without any hestitation, Gray jumped onto the slide, starteling the other men which all seemed dumbfounded by his actions.

"What are you doing?!?!"

"Fullbuster! You're insane!"

He almost lost his balance, finding himself nearly tumbling over the edge of the slide.

"Shit, I almost forgot how dangerous this was.."

He cursed when finding himself lost on the slide, the bluenette nowhere in sight. He stood up, stancing his body on the crashing waves as he balanced himself gaining more and more speed to catch up with Juvia.

"What are you doing?! This could cost you your head!" Lyon snapped as he watched Gray's everymove, seeing that Gray forced himself to go even faster by using and manipulating his ice magic.

"He's crazy!" Sting proclaimed.

"Crazy in love." Rufus smirked.

Gray soon found Juvia on the slide, she was frightened to death and the speed was getting too much for her small body to handle.

"Gray-sama!! Help! Please!!"

He immediately rushed to her side, sliding himself around her frame which had startled her, having her to squeek in surprise to find someone wrap his arms and legs around her.

"W-wha-?"

"It's me. Don't worry." Gray whispered and Juvia blushed a crimson shade when realising it was him.

"Gray-sama! You came for Juvia!" The bluenette squeeked happily turning around to wrap herself around his frame not listening to his complaints at all.

All the men on top of the slide sighed in relief when seeing that Gray had made it on time, watching him currently struggling with a clingy Juvia that held onto him like a koala.

"Somethings never change do they.." Roque said with a smile and all the other men nodded in unison, agreeing on his words as they watched the couple on the slide.

"Too bad, maybe one day Juvia realises that she's too good for him." Rufus said with a scrowl, ready to leave and pick up his business in the pool.

"Maybe Gray realises that she's everything to him!" Bixlow said as he and Hibiki left the scene.

"Or maybe things will remain the same."

Gray sighed, watching Juvia snuggle against his chest with pink and rosey cheeks, a purr in her throat and a loving smile on her lips.

"Gray-sama cares~"

"Yeah yeah.. don't get too worked up about it."

Juvia looked at Gray to see him frown with a hint of a blush on his cheeks, her heartbeat increasing when she noticed it.

Right then another corner came and Juvia almost got flung from the slide. She would have been a goner if it wasn't for Gray to pull her back and hold her firmly against him.

She was afraid, but she wasn't the only one having a fright, for she could hear his heartbeat beating rappidly, the panting of his mouth and the shivers in his arms.

This time, she didn't do anything, she watched the upcomming track with wide eyes and hid herself in his embrace whilst Gray readied himself to hold her with all his might.

"Thank you.." Juvia whispered and Gray hummed softly, not minding her warmth, sneakily even enjoying it.

"Y-yeah.. it's fine."

They remained in silence, sometimes squeeking or cursing when the slide got a little more rough on the sides, but all om all, Gray had a good time.

He surprisingly enjoyed himself, watching Juvia brace herself for the ride with a wide smile on her face, shortly followed by a frown when another wave of water rushed on her back, sending cold chills down her spine, she was the definition of cuteness herself.

Soon, the ride came to an end, and Gray and Juvia plummed into the water, diving deep down.

They smiled at each other, swimming upward to reach the surface, but before they broke through, Gray pulled Juvia down for a silent kiss.

Juvia instantly kissed him back, feeling like she had been on top of the world with only Gray by her side.

Nothing could ever break their moment of love.

Gray pulled away, flashing her a flustered smile before pulling her up to the surface, bringing them to get some air, and that's when he saw it.

All the guys and some of Gray's fangirls had been eyeing them with wicked smirks, all clearly understanding that Gray and Juvia had been riding something so couple-like together.

Both instantly blushed when meeting their gazes, and Gray frowned when hearing Natsu and Gajeel's laughter.

"Shut up!" He snapped, grabbing onto Juvia's wrist to swim away, catching the bluenette off guard.

"Gray-sama..?"

"Hm? I was wondering if you'd like to have a bite. You know, take it a little easy after the ride."

Juvia flashed him the most beautiful of smiles and followed him sweetly, and at that moment Gray knew that falling in Love with Juvia Lockser wasn't a frightning road, it was a smooth ride, one which was best to ride together if he had the guts to let her in.

Which he would.