Mistakes part 2

Juvia sighed as she followed her blue haired friend, Levy, around the market.

The place was crowded and very busy, many people tried to sell them their stuff, but Juvia remained emotionless and silent all the way through, she even passed up on a free teddybear that for some reason had been given to her in the wonderful color, grey.

She was carrying a bunch of Levy's bag whilst she carefully eyed the crowd in front of her.

She spotted couples, children, romatics and much more, and somehow everything reminded her of the ice mage that broke her heart.

The snowflake in a little girl's hair, the raven hairs and sharp eyes of a little boy, the way a woman called someone -sama, like Juvia always did to  him.

Everything.

"Juvia-chan.. maybe you should forget about him.
You heard what he said last night.."

Juvia sighed, nodding at Levy's words and continued walking on, her eyes glued to the floor as tears threatened to escape.

"How could Juvia forget.. Juvia was broken.."

"You still are.."

The two girls continued walking in silence, wandering through the many people and stalls when Juvia suddenly stopped dead in her tracks, almost as if she ran into an invisible wall.

She turned her head to see the blonde woman from last night march through the streets.
Her hair was a mess, her make-up smudged and clothes not put on properly.

"Walk of shame.." Juvia muttered silently, having Lost Levy somewhere in the middle of it all when a silvery glister caught her eye.

The woman angrilly threw something onto the ground, shattering the small gems that were inside of it.

Gray's necklace.

Juvia's eyes widened and her hairs rose on her skin as she ran into the direction of the necklace, watching in horror on how the blonde stepped on the cross with her heel as if it had been Juvia's heart.

Juvia screamed in agony, crying No! As hard as she could, catching the woman's attention as she dove to the floor picking up the necklace before another foot could land onto it.

"What the..?" The woman whispered, taking a step back to see Juvia rise to her feet with an expression that showed nothing but anger to the girl.

"How dare you! How dare you! How dare you take Gray-sama's love for granted?!" Juvia roared as she clutched the necklace to her chest, tears forming in her eyes as she stared at the girl with gritted teeth.

"His love?! Pardon me, but he was ridiculous! Not interested at all! In fact, he was insane!"

Juvia slapped her right across the face when hearing the words the woman said about Gray, her head throbbing and heart burning with every word that was said.

The woman grabbed her stinging cheek and eyed Juvia wickedly, a glare appearing on her previously surprised face.

"Gray-sama is not insane! Gray-sama just has a diffrent way of expressing his love!"

The woman smiled, knowing that Juvia probably loved Gray very much and she smirked even more when figuring just how badly she could hurt her when saying the following.

"He was just a good fuck. He fucked me like an animal, five times in a row, and all this time he never mentioned you once, silly girl.

Juvia's eyes widened as her heart bared yet another crack, her anger grew in ten times fold as she let the tears run wild, her mouth opening to speak another time.

"Juvia doesn't care! Juvia doesn't mind that Gray-sama doesn't love her, Juvia does care that the woman he does love bad mouths him! And that she destroyed something precious to Gray-sama! Because Juvia cares for Gray-sama!! Juvia.. juvia.."

"Loves him."

Juvia looked up to greet her gaze, when she was struck in the face with something sharp.
The woman pulled out a small blade and began attacking the bluenette, cutting her cheek in the progress while Juvia could only scream.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVE! HE DIDN'T EVEN AKNOWLEDGE ME, HE PUT ALL MY EFFORTS TO WASTE! HE WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND A PERFECT DIMARIA PILL!"

Juvia stopped backing away to see that the woman had been restrained by Gajeel, forcing her to drop the knife as she cursed at him.

The bluenette began to process the words that were spoken to her, her mind lingering on the words..

Dimaria.. pill..?

"What did you do to Gray-sama.." she whispered lowly, her fear fading like snow in front of the sun and replacing with boiling anger.

"I'm not saying anything to you, you bitch!"

Gajeel held her tighter, almost snapping her arm in the process and the girl winced in pain.

"Again. What the fuck did you do to Fullbuster." Gajeel threatened and the woman flinched when hearing something pop in her arm.

"I drugged him, okay?! I drugged him!"

Juvia, Gajeel and Levy gasped in shock as she gave in to their pressure. The words slowly progressing in their minds until Juvia gasped audibly.

"What did you give him?! What did you do to Gray-sama!" Juvia cried as she grabbed the color of the woman, looking at her with fierce eyes that made the woman regret her actions.

"Just something to give him hallucinations.. it makes him believe that everything goes against him, that his lover pays him no attention, his life is crumbling apart and that he needs to fight against the world.
When pinkhair professed he and blondie were in a relationship, the drug kicked in and he was like putty in my hands.. though I did hope the outcome would have been diffrent since he ended up screaming this morning."

"Screaming? Like, scared?" Levy chimed in and the woman growled a little.

"More like mad. He was enfuriated, cursing at himself all the way to the frontdoor where he put me down and shut the door, telling me to fuck off."

"Why was he mad?" Gajeel continued.

"He was mad for doing me, for not answering the calls he recieved, and everything grew worse when he listened to his messages.."

Juvia didn't need to hear more, she rushed away, dashing through the streets and ignoring Gajeel's calls for her as she ran, ran into the direction of Gray's home.