Never let me go part 2

Warning: this chapter will contain sexual abuse, force and gore, if you're not ready for any of this, don't read this and carry on to a safe story.

The sound of muffled cries and screams had been the only thing breaking Magnolia from a silent night, the gorgeous bluenette of fairy tail, struggling to breathe through the cloth that was wrapped around her mouth, her red and puffy eyes gazing into the ones of a madman that was enjoying the sight in front of him.

Her hands were bound with magical sealing ropes, so were her feet, her hairs were messy and her cute hat was missing, her clothes ripped open, revealing her creamy skin and white lingerie which the man had began to cut away, wanting to get to her valuables as fast as he could.

She whimpered against the fabric between her teeth, groaning and screaming when seeing her bra sliced off like hot butter, her breasts spilling out to reveal themselves to the man, what a cruel twist of fate this night had been..

She screamed in pain when feeling his hands on her, squeezing and bruising her delicate breats as tears junped into her eyes, despite her agonized cries for help, he continued on.

He picked up the knife, holding it firmly as the blade traced her skin, finding the small straps of her underwear before..

Rip*

It was shred to pieces, draping off of her hips to fall to the floor, showing him her most sacred of all places.

She shook her head in horror, seeing the lust in his eyes as he leaned closer, marking her tighs with his teeth as he bit down in her delicious looking skin, pulling away to lick his lips, hands moving down to unbuckle his belt.

"You, my dear, are going to be the greatest pleasure in years.. i'm going to wreck you in all your holes, starting off with an appetizer."

He pulled her up by her hairs, his pants draping down to his ankles as he forced her to sit, pushing her face against his filthy underwear, making her smell the horrid smell of his member which he probably hadn't washed in days, maybe even more as he resembled a dangerous looking hobo in any way he could.

"You like that scent, Baby? I know you do.. come on don't be shy, have a little taste."

The man lowered his underwear, pushing her face even closer to his newly revealed member that made Juvia want to gag, the cloth between her teeth the only thing preventing him from fucking her mouth.

He growled, his tip poking against the cloth as he seemed he to have made a mistake, finding the oh so amazing cloth, very annoying all of a sudden.

He grabbed the back of her head, forcing her to come forward as he unleashed the cloth, her mouth jumping free.

Juvia immediately shut her mouth, struggling to keep it close as he began to cup her chin trying to pry it open as his filthy member pounced against her lips.

"Come on darling, open up, you'll love this."

He scratched her cheek, making her scream in pain before silencing her with his length in her throat.

Juvia wanted to gag, her body rocking in an attemlt to break free, but she was closed in, her back against the wall and her front pressed against her attacker.

He hissed in delight, pounding himself inside of her mouth, ignoring her gags, groans and whimpers, tears rolling down her cheeks as he pumped her, his thumbs pressing into her neck, his knees pinning her shoulders against the wall.

"Fuck, fuck fuck.. that's it baby.. give it a suck.. come on bitch, give it to me.."

He smacked her face, smashing himself inside of her , taking her balls deep, his body tensing up as he felt his climax building up.

With another thrust and a cry from Juvia, the man came, spilling his seed into her mouth, forcing her to drown on his semen.

The moment he pulled out, Juvia began to vomit, a bright white substance dripping from her lips and cheek, tainting her skin as she continued to spew.

"Now for the main course.."

"Please! Please stop!! Leave Juvia alone!! Please!!!" The watermage cried, struggling to get away as he pulled her down, stancing himself at her entrance.

"NOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE NOOO!!!" Juvia screamed, watching him reach out to enter her, but before he had the chance, the man was knocked off of her, his body flying into a nearby wall, a cold pressence entering the alley.

Juvia was too shocked to react, her eyes finding themselves lost between fantasy and reality as a fuming and roaring Gray Fullbuster stood in front of her, his eyes fixated on the man that tried to hurry back onto his feet.

The man's body began to burn..
He began to cough up blood and his body began to twitch in unfamilair ways as Gray marched over to his side, his eyes those of a madman, but those where the same eyes Juvia found reassuring.

"Did you have your fun..?" Gray asked him with a demonic tone, one that had shaken every person in Magnolia.

"P-p-please, it's just a misunderstanding!"

"A misunderstanding you'd pay for with your blood, you'd cry for with your soul.. you'd die for with your flesh."

"Please! You can have her! S-she's not worth it!"

"Not:.worth...it..?"

The man was shattered.

Torn into pieces and punctured by ice in all shapes and sizes, it was the scariest and bloodiest sight Juvia had ever seen, but she was gratefull for it, for she was saved.

"G-Gray..sama..?" Juvia squeeked softly, her eyes not leaving his frame as he watched her in shock, finding her clothes shattered and torn, her body covered in the man's semen, her breasts bruised and her whole being violated.

"How.."

Juvia tilted her head, finding herself being lifted off of the ground, her body covered with his jacket, her eyes spilling tears like waterfalls.

"How could this happen to you.. how could I let this.."

He stopped, taking a deep breath as he turned to face the severed head of a monster, his mess cleaning itself up as he began to dissolve.