Fading Faith part 3.

There she lay, completely out of breath.

Her heart was pounding as she tried to rethink what had happened to her just now, her body burning and her legs feeling sore, but nothing felt more off than her temple and her ass which had been ravished without consent, the culprit, the demon which had now been going to the other girls that were batteling for his love.

Juvia hated it.

She wanted him to stay with her because he genuinly loves her, and not because he needed someone to call queen whilst he's out to fuck every person he liked.

She frowned, trying to sit, her behind aching like he had still been inside of her small holes, leaving her to cry out softly.

Juvia needed to get away from there, knowing she wasn't probably even worth the title of Queen, yet alone believe that she could live with the fact that her lover was unfaithful.

The bluenette forced herself to stand, her wobbly legs barely supporting her as she stood, her dress was shredded into tiny pieces, and all Juvia could think off was how fast she could run,  how fast she could leave and escape this dungeon of hell to reunite with her beloved sisters in the arms of god,

She spotted a cabinet,  and dashed towards it, opening the doors to see a load of dresses ready and prepared to wear, lucky for her, it all was her size.

She put on the first thing she saw, quickly pulling it over her shoulders and zipping it up before running to the door.

"I must say, out of all the dresses in there, I never would have guessed you to pick out something gold."

Juvia stopped in her tracks, hearing his voice loud and clear as day comming from behind her.

She turned around to see him standing in front of the now opened window, his eyebrow risen to show is confusion, his gazing eyes staring at her with much dissapointment.

"Let's be fair, Juvia dear.. this is not your style."

Juvia screamed, trying to pry her way out of the locked and sealed door, her heartbeat was racing, her eyes slamming shut when she felt his cold hand on her shoulders.

She shivered, waiting for his next move, maybe even thinking he was going to kill her, but what he did surprised her.

He kissed her shoulder, gentle and sweet, burrying his face against her back as he let out a frustrated sigh.

"I couldn't do it."

Juvia looked up, a bit startled by his sudden honesty and sadened behaviour, she felt his breaths on her pale skin, his temperature sinking to a dangerously low level.

"W-wha-"

"I couldn't do it.. I told my father to get rid of them.. I don't care how good they are ranked or how nice they might be, I don't want them.."

He turned her around,  forcing her to look into his eyes where she immediately spotted his black stained tears rolling down.

Juvia instinctively wrapped her arms around him, hearing his hurt sobs for forgiveness break her very soul.

Why she had comforted him out of all beings, she did not know, nor did she know why her heart was aching for him.

She was smothered and so deeply in love, a feeling she had never felt before.

And little did she know, the demon prince felt the same thing.

After a short while he pulled away, cupping her cheeks to bring her closer to him, his eyes watery and losing it's sparkle.

"Why did you want to leave me.."

Juvia suddenly realised what situation she had gotten herself in, her eyes were wide when she felt him grab her wrists, his eyes fuming with burning anger as he grit his razor sharp teeth.

"WHY?! WHY DID YOU MEAN TO LET ME SUFFER?!"

Juvia shook her head, trying to get through to him, but Gray wasn't listening, he was listening to the screams in his head, the cracks in his heart and the demonical lust forming in his soul.

"Don't you know that you're mine now..? Mine and mine only?! Don't you know that I'm yours?!"

He smiled manically, trying his best to calm himself down whilst Juvia could only hope for him to regain his senses.

He kissed her fiercely, pinning her against the wall with rough force, his tongue doing it's magic on her like a drug, and Juvia couldn't resist kissing him back, her eyes spinning with wild desire.

He stopped between kisses, telling her little nothings before kissing her yet again, her mind was telling her to stop, but her heart wanted him to continue.

His hands were quick to find the zipper of her dress, his lips quick enough to catch hers before she had the chance to react against it, his hands roaming over her skin in such a rapid way, it made Juvia worry she was going to be set on fire.

His lips trailed from her lips, down to her neck and her shoulders, her breaths were short and full of love, whilst his sounded like animalistic groans, which somehow made Juvia shiver with Lust.

"Mine..." he whispered.

"Y-yes.." she gasped.

His smile was forming, his hands releasing her as he held her close, his lips leaving her body to whisper in her ear.

"I'm sorry for making you worry.. I don't ever want another woman.. I don't even think a goddess can compete, you.. Juvia.. you are all that I desire.."

Their hands combined, fingers tangling in one another as he held a sword-like necklace in front of her, his smile widening as she seemed amased by it's beauty.

"This, is the pendant to my soul.. I want you to keep it, for my life is only yours."

He lowered the necklace in the palms of her hands, but she shook her head.

"No.. "

Gray watched in confusion, worried that he had messed thinhs up, but when she turned her back to him and pulled her hairs up high to reveal her neck.

"you have to put it on.."

He smiled and did as he was told, his hand caressing her cheek ever so softly as the pendant dangled from her delicate neck.

"It looks gorgeous..." Juvia whispered in awe.

"You are gorgeous.. My darling.."