Baby it's cold outside part 4

The sinful sound of pants had filled the small storage room where Juvia and Gray had been locked in.

Their tonques wrestled a just little bit more before pulling away, having a small string of saliva connecting them as a reminder of their lustful deeds.

Gray's fingers slowly left Juvia's center, making her whimper as she was now left incomplete.

Her head was spinning, her eyes locked on the raven haired man in front of her who had been smiling at her in a gentle way.

She saw him speak, his hands rubbing over the frame of her waist in which Juvia shuddered in delight, but she did not hear a single word other than her own gasps and breaths.

"Are you sure you want to continue.?" Gray eventually asked her, but to no avail.

She just stared at him, biting her own lip innocently as her hands traced his chest, packs and v-line.

"Juvia?" He asked another time.

No answer.

Gray wanted to make sure that making love to her was okay, that having her and him connected was okay, but Juvia seemed at a loss of consience.

She knew exactly what she wanted,

She lowered herself on him, leaving a trail of steaming kisses down his body until she reached his erection which was twitching with need.

Gray sat up, trying to see what she was doing until he felt her.

The tip of her tonque gently glided across his member, up and down, dipping in the slit of his head, down to his balls which she had given a firm suck.

Gray's eyes rolled into the back of his head, her teasing making him ready to go in nothing but seconds,  the innocent slurps and licks had given his errection even more confidence as it grew just a bit more inside her lips, causing Juvia to blink in disbelief.

She opened her mouth, guiding his member well inside of her, her lips kissing his skin all the way down before pulling him out again with a wet pop.

"Ngh.. Juvia.. fuck.."

Juvia smirked and went in for another suck, finding that she liked his flavor very much, her ass swaying in the air like an invitation for him.

She was sucking him with much passion and love, her moans against his erection had made him swoon everytime she did so,  and Gray felt like he had been on cloud 9 instead of a storage room.

"You like sucking that.. don't you?" Gray huskilly whispered making Juvia's flower soak even more.

Hearing him call her dirty in all sorts of kinky and sinful ways was something that turned the watermage on like crazy, lucky for her, Gray thought of it the same way.

His hand was guiding her head, forcing her to take in as much of his member as she could, he hissed in hunger when he heard her gag or groan and Gray knew that he was in need.

Grabbing her hairs, Gray pulled Juvia off of him, leaving her to look at him with innocent eyes and wet and glistening lips from the wetness of her saliva around his throbbing erection.

"Let me in that hot pussy of yours.."

Juvia mewled at the sexyness and huskyness of his words, her whole body reacting to him like she was his loyal puppydog which was ordered by her master to do something for him.

"Gray-sama.. Juvia is nervous.." the watermage admitted as she felt him pull her on top of him, the tip of his dick kissing against the lips of her sacred flower which so far had only been pleased by his and her fingers. A full and amazingly big dick was new.