She's mine part 3

Juvia couldn't believe it.

Her consiousness faded and her heart seemed to stop working, almost as if she had been put on pause.

Right in front of her, Gray's demonic side returned to him in a flash, a snap of fingers to be exact, Jerome's fingers.

Just as Gray was about to attack them, he was knocked back to the dark side, a scream errupting from his mouth when his body began to ache.

The blonde man smirked as Gray returned to his avatar self, a man with no remorse whatsoever and red shining eyes like a beast of the night.

Juvia trembled in fear, covering her naked body with her clothes in an attempt to shield what was already seen by her enemies, her mouth was open, but no sound came out, nor did Juvia ever understand what her eyes just showed her.

"You better behave this time, Fullbuster." Jerome warned and Gray nodded, turning around to see Juvia stare at him with horror in her eyes.

"For the next time will be the last time."

She did not make love to Gray. She made love to a mindless monster. A machine.

"What will we do to her?" Briar asked them sweetly winking at the bluenette who only gritted her teeth in an attempt to look strong.

"She could be of use, but she could also be a pest. Either way, we believe it is one of Gray's prisoners. So he must decide her fate at once." Jerome said as he turned to the demonslayer.

Gray glared at Juvia as if his memories of her had faded away and she slowly shook her head, not being able to accept what was happening to her.

"She'll live, for now. Put her in my room and lock the door the best you possibly can. I have other business to attend to first."

Juvia froze when seeing Gray walk up to her, his eyes glaring deeply into hers, trying to reach her soul.
His hand found it's way to the rimn of her skirt and he held it tightly, making Juvia whimper in shock as he was now merely inches away from her.

"And get her in something decent."

He cupped her face and Juvia growled, wanting desperately to break free from the hands that loved her not too long ago.

"Why do you wish for her to be in your room? Don't you think a cell would be more apropriate for scum like her?" Jerome stated whilst Briar nodded her head, agreeing on the blonde's words.

Gray raised his eyebrow and gave the both of them a glare that made them wish to run away, both turning around and apologizing in sync to keep their heads.

He hummed in aproval, looking down at the big purple hickey he had created in Juvia's delicate neck, watching her shake in fear as she tried to cover herself from him.

"This is going to be fun."

"Juvia won't go with you! Juvia will fight!" Juvia spat, wanting to knock Gray in the face for abusing her body and feelings like that, but he was so much stronger, rougher, madder, it would only be suicide to do so.

"Shut your face, before I freeze it shut."

Juvia gasped and bit her lip, her eyes widening before a furious glare appeared.

Thunder clapping in the background as the rain poured even harder than before, a familiar feeling to the blue haired wizard. A terrible one that is.

He then pulled her up, not caring that she was undecent in any way and unable to walk well.
He shoved her straight into Briars arms who welcomed her in her arms with a wide and preditory smile.