entry #76 | åυтσмåтєd

━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━
automated
01100110
━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━

Holy cheese doodle dust bunnies!

That was the only thing (Y/n) could think as she collapsed onto her bed. She was relocated (for the third time) to a room that was attached to Kieran's. She'd been afraid he would've made her stay with him and—Ugh, she shuddered—sleep in the same bed as him. But surprisingly enough, the white-haired male had a gentlemanly side to him and let her stay in the attached room instead. Which was great, since she got her privacy.

Damn, she thought as she planted her face into the pillow, suffocating herself for a few moments. I'm a better actress than I thought. Credits go to Reese and his random skits.

She'd been sweating the whole time downstairs. She had been worried that they would see through her facade and call her out. That wouldn't work if she was to carry out her plan.

To be honest, (Y/n) hadn't been expecting Kieran to drug her. The thing, whatever it was, had to be in the drink with her breakfast since the food had been fine. And she had assumed the breakfast was from Tristan, the king of coercion, blackmail, and poison. It still didn't excuse how she hadn't seen it coming. She supposed she might've believed the guys were so tricky they would choose a more obvious path to be not obvious.

Whatever he had slipped in her drink, it led to a momentary lapse in judgment. It tried to force her into loving him, which she quickly deduced was his goal. At first, she considered laughing in his face and saying, "Boo-yah! You bloody thought, you dumb donkey!" But she decided it was better for her if she played along and used the situation to her advantage.

Never drug a person who's used to being drugged.

True, being locked up in a pitch-black room earlier by Tristan had been terrifying. It might've made her crumble in any other situation, but not in this one. It only strengthened her resolve to screw the four off, bust herself and Reese out of this place, and kiss Fortuna Institute's arse goodbye.

Her new and improved plan did make her feel guilty at first since it involved manipulating Kieran to her advantage. He and Leon were the more humane of the four and she didn't feel like cracking his head open every time she was in his company.

Okay, maybe a few times.

Again, if she had to choose between the white-haired male and Reese, she'd choose the latter in a heartbeat.

Make that two heartbeats. Reese's obsession with theater and his ungodly screeching that he calls singing gets on her nerves sometimes. A lot of times, actually.

Okay, I'm going to have to keep this act up for a while. She pushed her head out of the pillow before she actually suffocated and propped herself up by her elbows. Convince him to let me wander around. Then I'll sneak back onto Tristan's floor, grab the key and laptop, create a distraction with snowman somehow, grab Reese, and run out. If anything goes wrong, I guess the laptop is expendable.

Now she had to think of how exactly she was going to win his trust completely and create that distraction. On a second note, from what she observed from the white-haired male, especially from when he was drunk, the boy's got some serious issues with his parents. They didn't get along. That seemed to be a reoccurring theme among the P4.

During his fight with Jay when I got locked up, Jay called him a lonely bean, she mused, peeking at the door occasionally. She half-expected the white-haired male to waltz in at any moment and catch her off guard. He's trying to find that with me, maybe? Then that'll be easy to win his trust.