entry #56 | ѕкïρ

━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━
skip
01110010
━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━

"You're drunk," (Y/n) deadpanned as if it wasn't obvious enough. The smell of beer, though not overwhelming, was a stark contrast against the cool night breeze opening her balcony door had brought in. Beer did not smell good, in her opinion. Even if it was whatever expensive crap he was probably drinking. "You're too young to drink, dumba**."

Kieran's eyes rose off the floor and landed on her. A goofy smile broke across his face rather than his signature smirk. "(Y/n)-chan~!"

Oh hell. He's one of those types.

"I missed you...I want a hug..."

The hella clingy drunk. Watch this turn into a sob fest.

She closed her laptop slowly to hide the traces of her crime and pushed it under her pillow, not tearing her eyes away from the approaching male. "Not when you stink," she wrinkled her nose. "Not ever actually. So shoo, go to zebra if you want comforting. Not me."

He tilted his head, confused. "Ze...bra? Is that a new kind of bra?"

This dude, she sighed internally. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I prefer it when he was sober. Actually, that's debatable. "You're not getting on my bed," she frowned, swatting him away. "And no, I'm not changing my mind no matter what you say."

He blinked slowly, her words sounding like they were underwater in his muddled haze. "(Y/n)-chan..." he cried again, sinking to the feet of her bed and plopping his face down on it. "I'm so numb...make it go away..."

"Last time I checked I wasn't a doctor. If you want a hospital, you're in the wrong place."

He didn't seem to hear her as he giggled something incoherent and plopped his whole body onto the bed. "Yeah— no! Bad snowman!" (Y/n) scrambled away from him. "This is not your room, so leave! Shoo! Uh, how do you say 'leave' in Japanese?"

"Aisuru..." he mumbled.

"Yeah, that. Whatever you say. I-something."

Kieran rolled over onto his face and looked up at her, his wide golden eyes hazy and searching. She gave him a weird look back. "I don't have any beer for you."

He smiled, his face clearing up as something seemed to dawn on him. "Aisuru," he said again with a breathy sigh. He reached up and played with the ends of her hair, a silly smile still on his pink-tinted face. "(Y/n)..."

"I'm afraid I don't speak drunk. English please?"

He ignored her, making a humming sound from the back of his throat as he stared up at the ceiling, and then back at her. Before she could react, he pulled her down and wrapped his arms around her waist, his head on her stomach, boxing her in like a mouse caught by a python. An albino python.

"Princess..." He sighed, his eyes fluttering shut as he let out a breath of satisfaction. She was anything but satisfied, however.

"Can we not with the manhandling?" (Y/n) scowled, trying to pry his steel-like grip off of her. But she might've been trying to snap an iron band for all she tried. He cuddled against her so tight as if he was afraid she'd try and escape. Which she was, but no one needed to tell him that.

He barely noticed her efforts and smiled, pressing a kiss to the spot where her shirt rode up. "Stop struggling," he murmured, a smile in his voice and his eyes closed peacefully. "I could break you so easily...so stop trying to leave."

Drunks are a pain in the arse. Snowman drunks are even worse. This was almost less ideal than the time he caught her in the library. At least that time she could show off her overwhelming sword of wit and sarcasm to fend him off. But now? The dude could barely even hear her.