entry #60 | яєѕтσяєd

━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━
restored
01101111
━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━

(A/N: mentions of ummm bad stuff towards the middle/end. I was reconsidering it but this was becoming more thriller than romance 😭)

(Y/n) is very pleased to report she's survived yet another day. After leaving the fifth floor immediately after Tristan's strange behavior, she took another look on Jaehyun and Leon's floor just in case. She saw the same large white room with Mirror Lake on the fourth floor she went into last time. The blond's floor was a nice change from Kieran and Tristan's austere choice of decoration; everywhere she looked, she saw art. Paintings, sculptures, ceramics, murals, collages. Anything and everything.

The walls were neat and tidy but many of them were an explosion of color. Elaborate sceneries, realistic or surrealist, played various stories as she walked down the hallway. A crescent moon became a full moon and a little boy became an old man. A resting bird became a bird in flight and a group of fairies danced around a man before that man fell over, dead.

Okay, that was a little dark.

Leon's floor where her room conveniently was located had more decoration than Kieran but much less than Jaehyun, that's for sure. The black-haired male didn't pay much attention to luxury, choosing to fill his floor with the basic necessities of a high school student. It felt like a normal place for once. It felt like a normal guy's apartment building blown up several times over.

Most of the rooms were empty. He seemed to only need a few rooms where the other three seemed to find a use for all of them. He had two closets: one for cleaning supplies and the other for his instruments and things to clean/repair them with. There was also a large room with a piano—the room with the "you are here sign" and a smaller, enclosed space with many percussion instruments. 

He really was a music geek.

Still, none of them gave her any clue to where Jasper was. She closed the door of the music room behind her—Leon was the least annoying of the four and she was fine with that staying that way—and clicked her tongue in irritation. Where the hell is he?

(Y/n) cast one last look around the floor before taking the elevator to the dreaded floor, floor number three. Kieran's floor. Either she'd see a bloodbath upon closer inspection, his or Jasper's blood, or they could still be fighting. Or maybe neither of them were there.

She was hoping for the last option.

As soon as the elevator doors closed and she arrived on the floor, she began trudging towards the doors. Walking around the oversized manor all day was starting to take its toll on her legs. She did find a room with a vanity table full of makeup, which she wasn't sure why he needed. At least she did find something that looked like concealer, if she remembered Lucinda's lessons correctly, and used it to cover up the fading marks on her neck.

As she walked, yet again all she heard was the almost silent hum of the air conditioner and the faint strains of music.

Music...?

She followed the sound until she arrived in front of a glass door. Peering through it, she saw a dance studio, the kind with a large mirror spanning a whole wall and pale birch wood planks for the floor. There was nothing in the room save for a few water bottles on the floor, a white towel, and a stool with a phone on it, which was probably linked to the music player that was blasting music. 

And in the center of it all was a figure. His movements were clean and precise as he moved to the beat of the music, each step unfaltering and smooth as water. Just looking at him made (Y/n) tired, especially with the sweat that soaked his shirt, making it cling to his lithe frame.