entry #12 | ¢σηηє¢т

━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━
connect
01101101
━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━

A friend request? The (h/c)-haired girl frowned. Who's this? The only friend she had in the game was Reese, and he her. She clicked on the notification curiously. The username wasn't one she recognized, and she remembered all the so-called "noobs" she and Reese had temporarily teamed up with.

Who is tracer404? She was sure she'd never met this person before. Eh, maybe they like my username. It makes me hungry too. But still, it's kinda weird. I don't know this person.

She clicked the deny button. A few seconds later, the same notification popped onto her screen. Okay, this is really weird, (Y/n) furrowed her brow. Or maybe I'm thinking too much about it. I don't know much about gaming communities, but this person probably just wants a strong player to carry them.

You know what? Why not.

She clicked the accept button and leaned back into her chair. Okay, time to sleep—

A ping sound drew her attention as someone sent her a message in the game.

~ ❀ ~

tracer404: Hello! Thank you for accepting my friend request.

~ ❀ ~

Woah, a message already? Her eyes widened. I'll just reply, I guess. She dragged her chair closer to her desk and began typing.

~ ❀ ~

vanillabits3: no problem

tracer404: Sorry if I bother you or anything. I'm new to this game, so I thought it would be a good idea to add a more experienced player. Your name popped up on my suggested friends list.

tracer404: You're the only one who replied, haha.

vanillabits3: lol it's fine

vanillabits3: but you're sure you're fine with me? i also started today

tracer404: No way, really? You're already level 75!

vanillabits3: um that's only because i was farming for a few hours with my friend

tracer404: Oh, that's cool! What's your combat power now?

vanillabits3: ~850,000 cp

tracer404: That's more zeroes than my bank account and cp :((

vanillabits3: im sure you'll reach it in no time

vanillabits3: do you want to join my friend and i the next time we play?

tracer404: Can I really? I don't want to bother you or anything.

vanillabits3: it's fine, i don't think he'd mind

tracer404: Oh, okay! Thank you so much!

vanillabits3: no problem. i have to go now. see you

tracer404: Bye, vanilla!

AFTER:SCHOOL
━━━━━༻ ❀ ༺━━━━━
fяιdαу