entry #66 | єχє¢υтє

━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━
execute
01110100
━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━

What teenager in their right mind would ever spend their precious free time reading newspapers? Tristan Knight would apparently. What felt like millenniums went by before he finally got finished his reading—yes, the boy had the audacity to pick up another book after the newspaper—before going back to his PC building. I guess even he has things he hates doing. I just found one of them.

This was Tristan's form of procrastination and it would've made her laugh if she wasn't still hiding in his closet. Her legs were starting to cramp so she had to stand up. Then sit back down. And stand back up again when she got bored.

Well, I didn't give him a time limit, she mused as she watched him finally leave. Only then did she dare to crack the closet door open and crawl out. Now, what do I do? I distracted him for a pretty long time, I think. He's going to hate me for doing this to him but he has enough perseverance. He'd be fine after a few weeks. Maybe.

Her plan was to maybe convince Kieran to swipe the key from the blue-haired male under the pretense it was actually hers. She doubted he'd believe it but what other choice did she have? And there was also the matter of convincing him in the first place. She doubted he'd do it for free. To her, Kieran was akin to a cat or fox. Favors weren't his thing.

She had no idea how to make him do it, but she had to somehow. Maybe she could try to appeal to his interests again? Though Kieran looked more amused by entertaining her idea of apologizing with her collection of media than the movies and videos themselves, even if she had caught him practicing in his dance room last time when he claimed he'd grown bored of it.

There was always the second option, which was one (Y/n) whole-heartedly refused to touch upon no matter all. It did seem like it would work if she had the guts and no shame to carry it out—and excited Kieran was more likely to bend to her will.

Yuck. There was no way that was happening. She'd rather chug down a whole bathtub of her most hated food than do that, even if someone paid her. (Y/n) muttered a swift curse under her breath and decided to leave the bedroom first. Whatever she was going to do, it would work out somehow. She was pretty good at bullsh*tting tests in school after all, and anything she did would be more productive than hiding among Tristan's clothes.

She opened the door and quietly closed it behind her. The walls had ears, she knew. At least they didn't have eyes.

Or maybe they did. She stared at the stick figure drawing of Tristan she had painted on the wall. It got uglier each time she looked at it, but the real thing was the exact opposite. Not that she found him attractive or anything. A pretty face was worth nothing compared to the person underneath.

Ew, now she sounds like a protagonist of a romance book. Gross.

Speaking of annoying pretty people, one in particular was smirking wildly as he watched the (h/c)-haired girl from behind, debating whether to inform her of his presence or jump scare her. The second option was more flattering, he determined, and stealthily like a cat, he crept closer until the distance between them was almost nonexistent.

"Spying on people isn't a flattering trait," he whispered into her ear. "You're bolder than I thought, love."

He cackled madly as she spun around and stumbled back at the same time, her back slamming against the wall. "Y-you should've seen the look on your face," Kieran spluttered in between laughs. "Never gets old."

"I'm pretty sure I hate you now," she scowled, her surprise fading quickly. Speak of the devil and he shall appear

"Only 'pretty sure?' Told you we're improving. Next thing you know, you'd be falling for my charms."