entry #2 | gℓïт¢н

━━━━༻ ♣ ༺━━━━
glitch
01100001

━━━━༻ ♣ ༺━━━━

(Y/n) and Reese made their way towards the cafeteria side-by-side. The (h/c)-haired girl was quite pleased with herself since she managed to reach the large expanse without falling asleep once. Perhaps too pleased, but Reese chose to stay quiet while escorting the passive female, lest he said something wrong and had to endure her wrath again.

In their circle, it wasn't exactly wrong to say Reese was only there was comic relief, much to his dismay.

The two entered the bustling space filled with countless students milling about, either lining the clusters of large, neat tables at the center or the smaller ones lining the walls. Large, tall, glass windows with the blinds drawn filtered in the soothing light of the afternoon sun, washing over the students and their endless chatter.

"Curry on rice, please," (Y/n) told the woman behind the counter. "And a yogurt parfait." The worker nodded and quickly filled up a porcelain plate with the steaming hot food. One perk of Fortuna Institute was that as prestigious and sponsored as it was, its food was levels above that of normal schools.

Reese ordered his usual, spaghetti with lots of meatballs and as per Isla's nagging, a small portion of salad. They carried their trays as they began circling the room in search of their friends.

"(Y/n), Reese!" Isla yelled. The purple-haired girl was standing up as she waved her arms energetically to catch the duo's attention. She had managed to snag a free table before anyone else could take it, and currently, four seats were occupied two free. "Over here!"

They immediately headed towards her and sat down. "Thanks for saving us a seat, Izzy," (Y/n) said quietly.

"You can always count on me," Isla said proudly, jabbing a thumb into her chest. "Aren't I the best friend ever?"

"No, that's me," Reese scoffed. "You're just a plum."

"Excuse me?!" Her mouth fell open. She placed a hand on her hip and snapped her fingers. "You did not just say that."

"Oh, yes I just said that," the redhead sassed back, copying her stance and expression mockingly.

"That's it!" Isla lunged for the male. "You'll have to make do without your eyes, Grayson!"

"GAHHH!" Reese screamed, shoving his chair away from the table. He turned towards the male beside him with pleading eyes. "Jas, do something!"

Ever the mediator, Jasper set his fork down and wiped his mouth with a napkin. He gave the two a stern look. "Isla, Reese, please sit down. You're making a scene."

"If you say so, Jas..." Isla mumbled, slowly repositioning her knocked-over chair and taking a seat. Reese obeyed from across her.

"Good," Jasper sighed, running a hand through his dark blue hair that had a lock dyed black. "Isla, violence will not settle your arguments. It'll do more trouble than good." He turned his amethyst eyes towards the redhead. "And Reese, please don't provoke Isla like that. Both of your clubs are amazing, you two. They're lucky to have you. Now, hug it out."

Lucinda watched with wide eyes as the two docilely hugged each other before sitting back down. "No matter how many times I see this," she laughed. "It never fails to amaze me."

"I second that," Carmen popped a whole sushi into her mouth. "Momma Jas to the rescue."

Jasper rolled his eyes and resumed his meal, the picture of elegance compared to the rest of the group. "Someone has to keep you lot from getting in trouble, or else you would've been expelled five times over."