entry #68 | яєѕтåят

━━━━༻ ♦ ༺━━━━
restart
01100101
━━━━༻ ♦ ༺━━━━

tracer404: You got the key?

me: yeah but now im stuck in my room

me: ill have to find an opportunity to go to the basement when one of them comes back

tracer404: If you don't have enough time, maybe if you just slip him the key it would be enough.

me: but it locks from the outside?

tracer404: The second door is the only tricky part. The first one is wood, right? It can be kicked down.

tracer404: Tell me whenever you'd ready. There's an alarm equipped to the passcode lock so as soon as I open it, they will be notified. So you'll have to be ready to run.

me: not now, that's for sure...

~ ❀ ~

(Y/n) shut the laptop and sank into the cushiony pillows on her bed. She had woken up a few hours after she fell asleep. Although it was technically morning and she was sure Tristan was probably awake right now, it was way too early for her. 

The clock ticked six in the morning. Yep, definitely too early. She rolled over and flopped her face into the pillows. She closed her eyes and lied motionless for a few minutes while counting goats in her head. Nothing worked. She wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep anytime soon, that's for sure.

She gave up and threw her legs over the edge. (Y/n) tried the door handle again for good measure, but Leon had locked it securely. The window could be opened to air out the room, but there were wrought iron bars going down it to prevent her from escaping through them again. 

These are times when I wish I was a rat. She eyed the drain in her shower. I look like one anyway.

(Y/n) rolled around on the fluffy carpet, bored. She couldn't go out but didn't want to watch Kieran's possibly questionable choice of films or display more of her crappy art skills on Jaehyun's easel, only for it to be sneered at. I know I'm bad at art. No need to rub it in my face, grr.

Then she had a brilliant idea. Tristan had installed a buzzer that looked like a phone on the nightstand. One press of a button would summon him to fulfill any needs she had while stuck in this room. And...it was a very tempting item to take advantage of, if you know where this is going.

(Y/n) immediately pressed the little red button and waited. Seconds later she heard the click of the lock being undone and the door opened. Tristan came inside in all his cleanly dressed glory. He did not look like someone who was awake at six in the morning.

He scanned the room before his attention went back to her. "You're up early," he observed with surprise. "What's the matter?"

She gave him her best million-dollar smile. "Oops. My elbow knocked into it. My bad."

Confusion drew his brows together but he didn't seem to think much of it. "Alright...I'll be going now if you don't need anything."

She listened as he closed the door and secured the lock. After waiting a while to make sure he was gone and back in his room did she press the button again with an evil smirk Kieran would be proud of.

Tristan returned, a little disgruntled now. "Again? What is it, (Y/n)?"

"He did it, not me." She pointed at the little wooden owl figurine and batted her lashes at him innocently.