entry #32 | вяєåк

━━━━༻ ♦ ༺━━━━
break
00100000
━━━━༻ ♦ ༺━━━━

Just a few moments before, Jaehyun was still in the student council room. "Hey," he hissed, slamming his hands down on Tristan's table. "That guy—I want him gone." The two were alone in the room; Kieran and Leon had left earlier. What they were doing or what they were planning to do, they didn't say. Not that Tristan minded.

The blue-haired male raised an eyebrow. "Who may 'that guy' be, exactly?"

"Him," the blonde spat. "The annoying one who's always stuck to (Y/n)'s side. It's annoying. She doesn't need him."

"Oh? And what makes you so certified to make that decision for her?"

The boy's eyes darkened and his fingers dug into the wood. "If I needed another Kieran I'd ask for one," he spat venomously. "I came to you because you're the levelheaded one. Kieran's too reckless. She could get hurt."

Tristan laughed, a cruel and unforgiving sound. Reckless? He nearly said out loud. That describes you perfectly. Then to the boy before him, "Kieran situated in a different Hall. You're free to do as you wish in yours"—his eyes flickered to his laptop screen, where many blinking dots were on what appeared to be a blueprint, or a map—"Or are you unable to handle one boy by yourself?"

Jaehyun didn't look amused. "You're the one who set up the silly rule that we can't be noticed. If I try anything, that still counts as him noticing me."

"Very well, I'll change that. Numbers can't notice you. Is that alright?"

"That doesn't—"

Tristan raised a hand, silencing him. "I cannot make any more changes than this, Kim," he sighed. "But think about it. If you were in Fujikawa's shoes, how would you use that rule to your advantage?"

The blond frowned, deep in thought. "I'd...use a Face?" The blue-haired male smiled in satisfaction.

"Precisely. And as for the one you should use..."

The rest of their conversation was lost as his voice dipped into a whisper. As he pulled back, Jaehyun's face was no longer confused or angry. It was now determined, his resolve set.

Knowing him and that girl, Tristan mused as he watched the boy leave. They should be able to pull it off. He sighed again and weaved his fingers through his hair, a little pleased by the fact that there were no knots. I hate to admit it...but Jaehyun is one of the few people I cannot predict.

That's what makes him so dangerous.

AUTUMN:HALL
━━━━━༻ ❀ ༺━━━━━
ℓαtєя

"Did you know that I don't actually like tomatoes?" Was the first thing the red-haired male said as they stepped through the double arches and into Autumn Hall, recognizable by its gold and white furnishings. 

(Y/n) gave him a funny look. "That was random. What makes you say that?"

"I don't know, Autumn just really reminded me of tomatoes. They're kinda weird. They're all squishy and mushy and weird. But salsa's great. Better than guac—"