entry #4 | νïяåℓ

━━━━༻ ♦ ༺━━━━
viral
01100101
━━━━༻ ♦ ༺━━━━

Fortuna Institute is a factory more than a school. It's a machine—a prison—that raises only the best of the best before releasing them into society. The difficulty of the admissions are second to none, and it only increases every year. Entrance into the academy is most feasible during intermediate school or grammar school.

Students move up an escalator system in which they are automatically moved from Fortuna Intermediate Institute to Fortuna Institute when they graduate, grades permitting.

Naturally, lacking students are given a single chance to prove themselves once again before they are immediately suspended.

The Goddess of Fortune has no need for the inferior.

The institution is divided into four main wings; Spring Hall, Summer Hall, Autumn Hall, and Winter Hall. They are the four branches of the school, each with their own classes and set of students.

Spring consists of those specialized in literature, history, and the like.

Summer consists of those proficient in athletics.

Autumn consists of those above average in mathematics and the sciences.

And Winter consists of those with talents in the arts.

Summer and Winter Hall students are generally separated from Spring and Autumn, and their students share few to no courses in common. It is the school's tactic of keeping their students from straying off the path laid ahead of them.

Spring and Autumn are tightly entwined. Our very own (Y/n) White is in Autumn Hall, or more commonly referred to as Autumn Dorm, and her group of friends is sprinkled out across the two. Isla Myers and Lucinda Summers are from Winter, Carmen Parker from Summer, Jasper Reynolds from Spring, and Reese Grayson is, unsurprisingly, also from Autumn.

There is no changing dorms, as there is no escaping from the future.

Students are strongly encouraged to live on campus, and most do, since the dorms are lavish and luxurious for those who can afford the best, or homey and cozy for those who can't. Over 60% of the country's elite hail from Fortuna Institute and then a generation later, send their children to the same school.

Fortune Intermediate Institute to Fortuna Institute, the latter consisting of what the Americans call high school, and then to their final destination, Fortuna University. It is a never-ending cycle the students find themselves trapped in. And the staff do nothing but encourage it. They pride themselves on the world leaders they've produced and famous names they've nurtured.

And they are most proud of this generation, with the four geniuses who've easily surpassed all their predecessors.

First comes Kieran Fujikawa from Spring Hall. Wealthy, charming, clever, and of Japanese and English descent, his poetic prowess and eloquence are second to none. Sly and silver-tongued, he never seems to take things seriously. Or does he?

Second is Leon Matthews from Summer Hall. Rebellious, moody, and of a dark, rugged beauty, he's capable of mastering any sport with ease. And with those skills, shouldn't he be content with his life?

The third is Tristan Knight of Autumn Hall. Cold, calculating, harsh, and with an IQ of 180, last checked five years ago, the so-called "Third Prince" is nothing short of perfect...or so it seems.

And last is Kim Jaehyung, nicknamed "Jay." Quiet, delicate, beautiful, and capable of extraordinary feats with a simple stroke of his brush. He prefers to stay alone and apologizes at any chance given. Is this boy hurting and really as innocent as he seems?