Epilogue

Warning: Lots of history, some murder, and ghost talk. There will be warnings beforehand. Also, I will mention a few diseases. But not in a gross way, just glossing over it. All disturbing things will have a warning. Although, I don't think it gets that bad. If you are; bothered, offended, or disgusted by parts: please comment so I can put the proper warning. Thank you and enjoy!

____________________________________

"The show, sir, is over."

- Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de LaFayette

____________________________________

At the very end of Hamilton the Musical, some of the actors go over some facts about such people as Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and of course, Eliza Hamilton. And I would like to follow suit with my own little twist.

I would first like to go over Philip Hamilton's duel, with the research I put in I found out that when Philip had first challenged George Eacker to a duel in his father's honor; Philip Hamilton was drunk.

But during the duel, George Eacker and Philip both stood there staring at each other, when Philip went to aim at the sky, Eacker freaked out and shot. Both of them not paying attention to the counting.

(Just so you know I am not 100% sure. I am just telling you what an article said. Believe it or not, being the son of a glorified politician does not mean people remember you. They only have one letter that Philip wrote to this day.) (Also like to say these facts were from a quick google search, facts I've read in the book that inspired the musical. Plus what my history teacher taught me.)
_________________
Aaron Burr
_________________

Aaron Burr's first wife, Theodosia Prevost Burr died of stomach cancer on May 14, 1794.

During the war, Theodosia went to live with her mother when her British redcoat husband went to war. Her mother allowed anyone who needed to rest, eat or sleep into their home, including one Aaron Burr.

Theodosia had two kids, her first and only son was with her first husband, John Bartow Prevost. The second child being Burr's daughter, Theodosia Burr Alson Jr. (although when googled it said Aaron Burr had two stepsons from Theodosia but doesn't say who. My guess his name and tombstone is lost...or it's one of the names I mention later.)

Aaron Burr's daughter was born on June 21, 1783, in Albany New York. Theodosia Jr. was married to a governor in South Carolina Named Joseph Alson. But sadly, she was lost at sea at 29.

Theodosia Burr Alson Jr. had one son before her death, Aaron Burr Alson 1802-1812. He died of Malaria at 10 years old. The reason Theodosia Jr. was on a ship in the first place, is because she wanted to go home to see her father. Her body was the only one from the boat whose body never washed up onshore. (Some think she faked her death to get away from her husband and father. But who's to say.)

Aaron Burr's mother and father were Ester Edwards Burr and Aaron Burr Sr. His mother dying of smallpox. She had a journal called "The Journal of Ester Edwards Burr 1754-1757". His father either died of being overworked or by the time he got the serum to cure his illness he was almost dead.

Aaron Burr Sr. father was Daniel Burr, He had three wives and one son, Aaron Burr Sr. the first wife giving him a son (and a daughter named Sarah (sally)).

Vice President Aaron Burr's father was president of the college Princeton but after he died. Dear old Grandpa Jonathon Edwards took over. (But off of what google says, Grandpa was a fire and brimstone preacher. Which means he taught of God's wrath for unfaithfulness.)