Chapter 34

I looked down at the babies wrapped up in their little blankets. I start to look at their little noses, as the boy sneezed.

I began to cry as I rested my forehead on Philip's shoulder, he brushed my hair behind my ear, asking, "What's wrong?"

"It's just, they're so beautiful!" I sobbed,

"Oh love," Philip said kissing me on the head.

"I love you Charming," I said looking up at his freckled face.

I noticed his face was tired and had a look of worry that once was there, he had bags under his eyes. I guess it wasn't just a ruff night for me but him as well, I worrying and wait would be enough to kill me, no telling how Philip felt.

"I love you too Dove," He said, he turns his attention to the kids as he smiled, "look at them, you did such a good job, honey."

"Is there a name for my grandbabies?" Eliza asked as Angelica elbowed her side.

"I think we should wait to tell everyone the names until we have them all together," I whispered into Philip's ear.

"Whatever you want Dear," Philip smiles, "Actually mum we are going to wait to tell you all the names until Y/N's family is here," Philip said looking down at the girls in his and my arms.

"That's a lovely idea!" Angelica said, giving her sister a look, "Well today is the death anniversary of Peggy, so we'll go to her grave and lay some lilies on her grave, we will see you soon!" Angelica said pushing her sister out the door.

"But!" Eliza said as Angelica pushes her out the door.

The door shuts behind them as I heard Angelica say, "Can't you see they're having a moment!"

Philip and I laugh as our first daughter grabs Philip's hand.

"What should we name her?" Philip asks, gesturing to the bundle in his hands.

"Wendy," I say, "after my stepmother," I say, smiling at the little babe, she had a H/C curl and a button nose like her father. But my E/C's and my high cheekbones.

"Hello, little Wendy!" Philip said waving at her with her little hand still wrapped around his ring finger.

"And our little boy?" I asked.

"Micheal?" Philip asked, "After your little stepbrother," Philip said as he looked at him. "It's what Al would want."

"Hi, little Micki!" I smile looking down at my little boy.

"And we can't forget you!" Philip said laughing as he looked at our last daughter.

"Margarita," I said, "Well Peggy, After your Aunt, it's her death anniversary today and it would be a grand way to honor her," I say smiling down.

"Wendy, Micki, and Peggy! Welcome to the world!" Philip smiles.

"I can't believe we have a family now," He smiles, pulling me closer.

"I didn't think I would have three at once, that is a record in my family." I giggled.

"You're telling me, we never have more than one at a time. Not three!" He laughed, "But don't get me wrong, I couldn't be happier." He said kissing me sweetly on the lips.

"Would you like me to put the babies to bed so you can rest?" Philip asked.

"Could you bring their cradles in here?" I asked.

"Yes, Dove," He said walking away with little Wendy in his arms,

He came back with a cradle and sat it by my bedside, setting Wendy in it.

He left once again to get the second one, he came back with a confused face, he sat the second cradle next to the first and took Peggy from my arms, before saying, "Uh, Love?" He asked.

"Yes?" I asked, softly bouncing Micki.

"We have nowhere for little Micki to sleep." He said.

"Oh," I say, looking back up at Philip, "Grab the bassinet in the kitchen and he'll sleep there tell something else is found," I said.

Philip nodded before he disappeared into the hall, only for little Hamilton brothers and Eliza Jr. and Alexander to come in with Philip holding the bassinet in his hand.

"I want to see the baby!" Alexander said.

"You would be wrong on that father," Philip said.

"I'm never wrong!" He said.

"You spelled Pennsylvania wrong in the constitution, pops," Alexander Jr. said.

Alexander scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"We have three babies Alexander," I said, "Two girls and a boy."

"What are their names?" John asked.

"We're going to wait to tell you all their names until Y/N's side of the family is here to tell you all at once," Phillip said.

"I think my son doesn't have any names for my grandkids so he's trying to buy himself time." Alexander laughed, "But don't worry, I know the boys' name is Alexander."

The baby cooed in my arms as Micki stretched out his little arm to touch my nose.

"Come here little one," Alexander said as he held his arms out to the baby boy.

I handed off Micki as I slide further under the covers. I was truly exhausted and just wanted Philip to hold me as I slept.

Philip, picking up on my droopy eyes and my movement, takes little Micki out of his dads' arms and sets him in the bassinet.

"I wasn't done!" Alexander whined.

"Y/N is very tired and we all should go to sleep. You can stay the night but we need our sleep." Philip said leading everyone out of the room.

He came back into the room and laid next to me, "I am so proud of you, Dove." He said, "You gave me the greatest things in life, our marriage, our children, but most importantly, your love." He said as he kissed my lips.

"I love you Charming," I said.

"And I love you," He said holding me close.

Even if it was a warm afternoon, Philip laud in bed, holding me close.

I looked over at the little babes all wrapped up in the blankets Angelica, Eliza, and I had made for them, Wendy was in a pink little blanket. Peggy in a yellow wooly blanket, and Little Micki in a light green wooly knitted blanket.

I turn over to Philip, kissing him goodnight before I was taken away in the sleep of dreams.