Chapter 20

___________
George Eacker
___________

My arm burned by the strong grip on my elbow as my most trusted and best friend drags out of the church.

He pulls me through town till we get to a dark alley behind a bar.

He throw my drunken body against the bricked wall.

He stared holes into my skin as goosebumps boiled my body.

Will was overwhelmed by the rage and anger festering him. But with my drunken state. I didn't care and he knew that.

"What were you thinking?" He asked.

"I had something to drink as the man that shot me in the foot was getting married," I told him. "Next thing I know, I was crashing a wedding."

"For goodness sake! You shoot yourself in the foot! Not him." He screamed.

(Will is a good nugget that doesn't swear... )

(if you want little romantic scenes for Will and his girl from the ball, comment for it!)

"It was his fault I shoot my foot." I grumbled under my breath. "Lord my breath smells of rum."

"Now who's fault is that, Philip Hamilton?" He retorted.

"Shut up." I said.

"Why? You know I have Rebecca!" He yelled.

(If that is your name sorry, you can change it. And that was the girl's name.)

"You were so lost when you couldn't have Y/N, and Philip gets everything handed to him on a silver platter. I just..." I started, "I just wanted to win. For him to lose the one thing that he cares about most. The one thing that could send him to the Debs of Hell."

"Do you see what you got out of that? You lost the last shred of respect you had. After you shot yourself in the foot respect is hard to come by." Will said rambling.

I handed my rum to Will and he to a swig.

"You lost Catrine," He said.

I had forgotten what I had said about women. She would never forgive me. She was probably halfway to Boston by now.

"I don't care for that thing, she was just for fun," I grumbled.

"You see! Things like this make people hate you." He said staring in disbelief at me.

Taking a breath Will uttered, "Get out of my life." He snapped at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me, go away, move down west for all I care. Don't ever come near me. Or most importantly, Y/N." Will said picking me up by the call or of my coat.

"I leave and you'll never see me again, just answer one question for me, you will be just fine with her married?" I asked.

"I just want her to be happy." Will said.

"So your fine with her in another mans arms?" I asked.

"Arms that are stronger then mine is what she deserves." Will answered.

"She will only kiss him, her gentle soft lips will never meet yours now." I said.

"A blessing to Philip." He retorted.

"She will only love him, not you." I said.

"Save her the heartache." He sighed, getting tired of the conversation all together.

I wasn't getting through to him, so I pulled out the last card I had to play.

"She will only bars his children," I said.