Chapter 26

______
Y/N
______

It's been a week and Alexander was discharged from the hospital about two days ago.

As of late, the baby has been nothing but trouble. My constant headaches and dizziness, was overwhelming.

Eliza wanted to stay with me but I wouldn't allow her to. She had children at home, a baby, and the biggest baby of all Alexander.

So instead she sent Aunt Angelica to my rescue.

Angelica came once a week to help with whatever was needed. She mostly ran errands, such as checking up on the flower cart, groceries, and so forth.

But normally we had tea. I could mange on my own but Eliza was consistent and wouldn't let up tell I agreed. But it was nice to get to know Angelica. She had a fiery spirt with many ideas she wasn't afraid to tell.

Just like every afternoon, Philip came home. I expected to hear the sound of it hit his work desk but the sound never came.

I rested one hand on my non-existing baby bump, calling out to Philip.

"Charming is that you?" I asked.

I began to walk out of the kitchen but, a head popped into view. There stood more handsome then ever, Philip with a single Tulip in his hand.

"The one and only!" He smirked as he kissed me passionately. "How are my two favorite people?" He asked resting a hand over my hand that sat on my stomach.

"Well the baby thought that making a run to the outhouse would be a fun bonding moment with her mommy." I said.

Philip chuckled as he put a hand on his hip, he began to wave his finger around as he said, "Now, I know you want to be a big kid but running your mother ragged is not the to do it."

I laughed as I grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him down to me, kissing his lips.

As we kissed, Angelica came into the kitchen.

"Keep it PG! We have a baby on board!" She joked.

"Oh Aunt Angelica, the baby isn't here yet, and I'm aloud to kiss my wife." Philip said holding me in a loose embrace.

Philip kissed my forehead before pulling away and hugging Angelica.

"I can't believe your going to be a dad. I remember holding you as a baby. After you were born your father didn't know which way was up!" Angelica laughed.

Philip and I laughed along as I wrapped my arms around on of his.

Philip kissed my head before the kettle began to whistle.

I went to get the small kettle but Angelica held her hand up, "Dearie, I am here to make things easier. Let me handle it!" She smiled.

"No I have got I-." Before I could continue, my stomach began to hurt as heat traveled up from my stomach and to my throat. I covered my mouth as I dashed to the toilet bowl.

The fowl smelling vomit left my mouth as I hovered over the chair.

The painful feeling left my body as I sat back with a sigh.

A knock was heard from the door. "Dove, Honey, are you alright?" He asked, "Is it alright to come in?" He asked.

"Yes, Charming." I said, the door cracked open as Philips head of curls popped into view.

"Is there anything you need me to do? Maybe some water?" He asked.

"I need this bloody thing off." I said struggling to reach the back of my corset.