Chapter 32

Warning: if you are grossed out by labor in any way, read with caution.

_______________
Tommy
_______________

I rushed to her side. I went it pick up her head so I could pull her by the shoulders into the house but I felt something sticky and warm.

I pulled my hands away to see it laced with blood. I began screaming for help.

I hadn't had a clue on what to do, the school didn't prepare me for this, so I didn't understand why mum wanted me to go so badly.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll get you help!" I said before screaming, "Help! Please, it's my sister, help!"

I yelled on the top of my lungs, screaming as I climbed over the fence once more.

I ran into the street looking for help, looking for Philip or mum, maybe even Aunt Angelica, anyone.

"Help it's my sister! I don't know what to do!" I called.

Men with big hats gave me strange looks as an old fancy high Society building had men pouring out of it with fancy high-class men.

"Please she's my sister and she's pregnant!" I yelled.

That got some nobler men's attention, but soon I spotted mum with my brothers and sister.

"Mum! Mum!" I called pushing my way throw the crowd of men.

"Tommy! Whatever is the matter, my boy?" She asked.

"It's Y/N she's on the ground, there's blood, she hit her head, Mum help!" I cried.

"We need to find Philip," Eliza said.

________________
Philip
________________

I was walking out of the building for lunch, I had forgotten my lunch at home so I was planning to eat with my coworkers.

"So, Philip, how's the wife?" Mr. Fankenhouser asked, he was a short man, he was a young rookie that started this year, but he wasn't married, much to busy flirting and sleeping with women to marry.

"She is getting ready to have our children soon, we are so excited," I told him walking down the steps.

"What do you mean by children? Is there more than one?" He joked.

"The midwife believes so," I told him.

"That a-boy Philip! You dog!" He laughed. "So speaking of the wife, when is the due date for the Mrs. and the twins?" He asked,

"Well-,"

"Philip!" Someone called.

I looked to my right where I saw Tommy running as fast as his legs could carry him. He came to my side, panting.

"What is it, Tommy?" I asked, puzzled.

"It's," he breathed, "Y-/N."

"What? What happened?" I asked holding onto Tommy's shoulders.

"I found her outside and she hit her head and she's bleeding, I think she may be in labor but I don't know." Tommy exhaled.