Chapter 15

Your dress if you want to know, you can change it if you would like. And there are sleeves too plus a fan. Change the color if you want... I really really tried for you all... I'm sorry I'm such a failure... (Author from the future! Here is what a dress for a ball would really look like! Thank you for all the comments they always lift my heart!)

 (Author from the future! Here is what a dress for a ball would really look like! Thank you for all the comments they always lift my heart!)

___________________
Y/n
_________________

As I danced with Curt. But I couldn't help but I think of Philip. It's not that I don't love my brother, because I do! It's just I wanted to spend some time with Philip.

As if on cue, there was a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see my Philip, smiling.

"May I?" He asked as my brother pushed me to Philip.

"She's all your!" Curt said.

Curt trotted over to my family as Philip took me into his arms.

"Finally." He said as we danced.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I love your brother but I missed you." He said as his voice got deeper and he kissed my nose. All I did was giggle.

"I missed you too charming." I said kissing him on the mouth.

We talked and danced the night away tell it was 11:38. That is when Philip stopped dancing.

" Honey, what's wrong?" I asked.

" I have to show you something." He said with a smile tugging at his face. He took my hand and pulled me outside. The stars shined over as he led me to the gardens.

But we stopped by the Tulips. The beauty of the Tulips were everywhere. I looked at them. Such beauty, I thought.

" Y/N." Philip said pulling my attention back to him.

" Yes Dear?" I asked.

" I love you, and I've- I." He stuttered as he struggled to find his words.

He pulled out a sheet of paper. As he read over it he looked back at me, then back at the paper.

" Fuck it." He said as he ripped the paper in half.

" Y/N I have loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you. And at first you didn't like me much. But at 11:42 p.m. you came knocking at my door with a letter confessing your feelings about me. And I knew that you were it for me. All I needed." He said, my heart fluttered as he squeezed my hands. " Now it's 11:42 and I wanted-a." He stuttered.

He looked over my shoulder and pointed. "Look!" He said, "Over there!"

I turned over my shoulder, " Philip I don't see anything." I said turning back over to see him on one knee.

He still held my left hand as he had a box with a ring in it in his other hand.

" So Y/N, with all that said, will you become Mrs. Hamilton?" He asked.

I stood there. I knew my answer. Yes, but I didn't say a thing, I just watched him get nervous. I pretended to look for the thing Philip pointed out. He stood up, then saying, "I knew it was too soon." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I jumped into his arms as I kissed him. His eyes were wide, his right hand that was on his neck moved to my left cheek as we kissed.

But soon we pulled away, "Is that a yes?" He asked.

"No Philip," I said." Of course it's a yes!" I said as I kissed him once more.

He slid the ring on my finger. As I got a look at it I said, " Oh Philip, it's beautiful!"

" It was Wendy's ring." He said.

" Wendy? Wait you spoke to father? When!" She asked.

" When I went to Texas I asked for his blessing. I never went down for my job, Love." He said looking into my eyes. " I would never travel that far for work. Or I would never take the case that far from home."

Philip and I walked around the garden as we talked about the wedding.

" So What kind of flowers do you want?" He asked looking at me.

" Maybe some tulips, they were my mums favorite." I said.

Philip turned to face me now as he put a hand on my cheek. " As you wish Dove." He said as he glanced at my lips.

As he slowly leaned in he saw my father watching from far away at the door. Along with my brothers.

After we pulled away. Philip grabbed my left hand with the ring on it. He raised it up so they could somewhat see it.

" I did it!" He yelled to them as I giggled.

Al let out a cute sigh as Father smiled. But Curt said, " Finally!" He said, clearly a little tipsy.

We all laughed as we walked over to them. Al hugged Philip as I hugged father. Then Curt. And lastly Al. So did Philip, but he shook hands with my father.

It started formal, but my Father started to smile, then he took his free hand and put it on Philips shoulder. The hand shake turned into a hug.

Will's Point of View

I walked throw the gardens at a ball my friends took me to.

As I walked I saw a couple, but as I got closer I saw Y/N. With her lover. Her lover.

My heart burned to see them together. As I got closer I saw who that man was. Philip. Philip? Why Philip? He's the biggest flirt in all of New York! Maybe even all of America!

I watched them from far away. I saw them kiss, I saw them hug and talk to each other. My heart yearned to be him.

As I watched them, I saw him point behind her and get on one knee.

He was the man. That man. The one who got the extra ticket on the train, the one who asked for her hand before me. He got everything I ever wanted. But I lost. And the winner takes it all. The loser has to stand there feeling small.

I lost everything I ever had. I lost my father, I lost my mother. I lost my boyhood and all in between.

I saw she hesitate, maybe if she said no. I could be with her. All she had to say was no. But alas she never did. I had lost Y/N. I lost her. Even worse I lost her to Philip Hamilton. The man who slept with my ex-girlfriend three years ten months seven weeks and two days ago. But who's counting?

I walked away, knowing I lost the woman I thought could fix my heart.

Poor Will. But Yay you! Way to go Philip! Bye love you all, Bye!

Kit the Great!

(My friend made that up!!!)