Chapter 41 Two of a pair

(Christian words will be said in the beginning because... Because I say so, if that's not cool with you, just skip it, it's not a lot. It will get to the cute parts I promise! Other than that, enjoy it! [this * will be there when it is over, I don't want to push religion on you but if you are curious, go ahead, read it! Don't feel ashamed about it. Again you don't have too, your choice, I tried to keep religion out of this book but I wanted to give you all more chapters and this was the only way I could keep it going and not get bored... P.S. I don't know how heaven and all that works, oops?])

________________
Philip
________________

I don't know how to explain it, meeting him was the most amazing, astonishing thing I have ever seen. I was blown away by everything.

The moment Y/n disappeared I saw him, God. He sat there, smiling down at me, a graceful warmth filled me.

I won't even try to describe what God looks like, it would be a waste of time. But I was not disappointed.

I felt my eyes were open for the first time. My heart was beating and air-filled my soul as I felt weightless. All my baggage, my guilt, my pain was lifted and forgotten. I felt forgiven, I was forgiven. I am forgiven in the eyes of God.

Talking to God was like talking to an old friend, he told me I was loved by him and that I was welcome in his kingdom. He told me he was happy I was finally home again with him and my brothers and sisters. And I was happy too.

I asked about Y/n, I asked if she was here and if she was, where I could find her.

He smiled at me, nodding his head. He thought a familiar face would be soothing for me, a smooth transition here. He told me that what she said was true, she was in the library where she said she was.

When I asked if he could take me there he said he had other matters to attend to (other new angels to see and such)but he was going to ask another Angel to take me.

That the angel could bring him to the library where Y/n was and then Y/n could show me around after that.

I had one last question, where was my son.

God told me he was here and that Y/n could take me to him later. He told me that Winston Jr. was waiting for me too but knew I wanted to see my wife first and was patiently waiting for me whenever I was ready to see him.

God stopped me, he told me I don't need my glasses anymore. I smiled gratefully as I took them off, holding them out for him as he waved his large hand and they disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

*

But as I went to thank him, he smiled, waved his hand and again, and I was surrounded by other angels all staring at me. But one stood out to me, he held his hand out to shake.

The Angel that showed up was a young man, he had slightly curly blond hair that was cut nicely. Cristal blue eyes with luscious black eyelashes. His lips were a ripe shade of raspberry red, pearly whites to match.

His tan skin had a rosy manner to it with a button nose sitting perfectly. His face was a carefree one, one with all burdens removed, just love, peace, happiness, and gracefulness remained.

"Hello, Philip!" He smiled, "Welcome to the Kingdom of heaven."

I took his hand giving it a nice shake.

"But I'm sure you would like to pass in formalities, yes?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm looking for someone," I said, resting my hand back at my sides.

"Oh, of course! I know everyone here, just ask and I can take you to them!" He said with a charming smile painted on his face, "I'm Isaac, by the way. Not the one you hear about in the Bible, of course, that one is somewhere else with Abraham I think."

I just nodded my head, Isaac was a very friendly guy, he had all the intel on Heaven, the best places to hang out and things of that nature.

We walked around aimlessly, we talked as if I had ever met him but I knew that wasn't so.

"Who were all those people when I first met you?" I asked.

"Oh! Those were some of Y/n's friends, she has had a big influence on Heaven, all good things of course. She spends some time on the gardens of Peace but mostly in the Library reading your books." Isaac said, looking forward and pointing at certain places, probably the places he was talking about.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Who, Y/n? Oh sure! She loves visitors." Isaac said before turning on his heel and going into a small run.

"Come on!" Isaac called, "The library is this way!"

I began to run as well, I felt free, I felt ageless, like I could run for miles and not break into a sweat.

I stopped as something finally registered in my mind, Y/n was reading my books? But I have never published anything.

"Hey, Isaac!" I called, "Slow down!"

Isaac quickly stopped, "Yes, Philip?" He asked.

"You said Y/n is always reading my books but I never published anything," I said raising my eyebrows.

"You didn't have too," Isaac said with a shrug.

"What?"

"After Y/n came here you never stopped writing about her, writing to her, thinking about her. You wrote down things you wanted to tell her and they came here, the poems and such went to the library but the letter came to her living space." Isaac explained.

"Oh," I said.

"But if you never wanted her to see them then they wouldn't have been here. You wanted her to know how you still love her and she does." Isaac said with a small grin.

"She watched you grow old, she watched her grandchildren play, and how proud she was of them." Isaac started.

"She only ever talked about you, and much she loves you. How she loves her family. You are a very lucky guy!" Isaac said as he patted my shoulder.

"You have no idea," I said.

"So, I was thinking we check the garden first! She normally is there reading or helping with the flowers." Isaac says, "It's worth a try!"

We walked for a little bit, I looked at the sky, there was no sun, no clouds but the sky was the brightest and upmost beautiful baby blue.

"Pretty, isn't it?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, who is that possible?" I asked Isaac.

"Because through God anything is possible," Isaac said. (I'm a little sorry?)

"Yeah, I guess so," I said, dumbfounded.

"Anyway, there is the garden!" Isaac said he made eye contact with another man, "Here, you go look around for your wife or anyone you want to see if you don't find them here. Come get me and we will keep looking."

"Okay," I said.

Isaac walked off, taking the gentleman into his arms and hugging him, kissing him sweetly.

I smiled, Isaac was a very kind man and he deserved to have someone to love.

I turned my gaze to the rest of the garden, looking around anxiously.

But as I turned around, I saw someone, she had hair as H/c as the day is long. She had long hair stopping at the small of her back, she had pretty flowers in her hair, as she braids a younger girl's hair.

Could it be? I thought, is that my Y/n?

I slowly walked to her, lightly tapping her shoulder, she turns around to reveal her face.

I gasped as I saw someone who looked almost identical to my lovely wife, but sadly.

It's not her.

(if any editing mistakes please tell me! I hope you liked it.)