Chapter 18

_____
Eliza
_____

"Philip we are ready to start." I said as I opened the door.

"How is Y/N." He asked.

"She's fine, she just..." I trailed off knowing all to well on what beast I had Just pocked at.

"Just what? Is she having second thoughts?" He asked. My poor boy was a nervous reck. But I wasn't worried. I would be worried if he wasn't acting this way.

"No! She loves you, she's counting down the seconds tell she says "I do," she just wishes her family was here so witness your wedding." I said sitting on the sofa.

The wedding was held at a marvelous church. Saint Margaret's Church. (I made it up.)

Everyone Philip and Y/N held dear was here. Everyone but the Fancy's.

I was well aware of Y/N's past family. But that was just gossip. I knew about her brother Winston and her sister Karen. (Sorry if that is your name, you can change it)

I heard about Mr. Fancy of course from my husband. But I also heard that some government child services took her brother six years ago. Just before her mother died.

Now, I knew nothing of the boys name but I was planning on reuniting them once and for all.

"I wish I could go to her." Philip said.

"But my son you can't! It's tradition!" I cried.

"Screw tradition!" He said standing up.

"No my son! You mustn't!" I said clutching his had in mine.

"I just." He trailed off.

I pulled my son into a hug. "I know," I said. I pulled away and cupped his freckled cheeks into my hands. "Soon you can see her all you please." I said with a smile. "And get started on grandchildren!" I said cheerily.

"Yes because my children than can change your babies diapers, and you and Y/N can experience pregnancy together!" He said sarcastically.

"Well yes." I said bluntly.

"Her and I haven't talked about hat yet, so let's worry about you baby first." He said resting his hand on my rather large baby bump.

"How is my little sibling?" Philip asked.

"Very well," I told him. "Now go out there and get married!" I said brushing his tuxedo, and fixing his hair. My hand moved down to his cheek as I fought with the tears threatening my eyes.

"Ma." He called.

"Look at my son," I said with a smile, "All grown up."

"I love you ma." Philip said pulling me into a hug.

"I love you to son." I said as well. "I am so proud of you." I said pulling away. "My son."

"Now, you go out there so we can start!" I said.

"One second, I need to use the restroom." He said walking to the bathroom.

"Okay son, after your done Wait by the door." I told him.

I opened the door and walked to the main hall.

I walked to the Paster (or whatever)

"They are ready to start! Paster!" I told him.

"Alright! And about that boy you asked me to find." He started.

"Yes, let's talk about this later." I told him.

"Well, I found him. But let's worry about that after the wedding. When do you think we can talk?" He asked.

"Maybe later into the night Peter." I told Peter.

"Yes of course. For now, it's all about Y/N and Philip.

He walked off to start the wedding.

I heard the big wood doors close. I turn behind me to see Alexander.

"Sorry I'm late..." He said. "I had..." He trailed off knowing no matter what he said, he would feel the heat of my rath.

"You has work to do that was far more important then our son." I said crossing my arms and tapping my foot on the wood floors.

"No, my work isn't more important then our son, I just." He stopped, thinking about how to word his next sentence. "Lost track of time."

Eliza let out a sigh then walked him inside the church to sit and wait.

Whatever kept Eliza to love him was the strongest thing in the world.

_________
Alexander
_________

I was late. To my own sons wedding. Just because Aaron Burr was (salty) angry I chose Thomas Jefferson to be president.

I thought about everything little think Aaron wrote. He was going to duel with me like the pirates back at my home country.
(All true, pirates brought dueling to the Caribbean)

What would I do? Shot him? Would I Shot my friend, my enemy? Or would Shot to the heavens? Where the birds flew free from the pledges and and dramas of the world I worked so hard to be apart of.

They fly without a care in the world, or a want or a need.

I wanted to be free as well. To fly free. But alas, I'm drowning into the political water. Suffocating and swallowing me hole.

No flying free would never come to be.

But soon the organ began to play and my son Alex and Angie came down the row to the alter with arms linked.

As the best man and maid of honor, they were the second after Philip.

Soon, William came down with the rings, he stood next to Philip. Philip patted his head and William smiled.

Next was little Eliza Jr. she carefully threw the flower petals on the ground. As she got to the end she dumped the rest the flower petals on the floor. Most likely remembering her mothers words to use all the petals before sitting down between Eliza and I.

But soon enough, the music picked up and everyone stood.

______
Philip
______

There she was, my bride.

My eyes began to water. I held my right hand on my left wrist. Dad walked her to me. When she made it to me her father hugged her, then kissed her cheek. When he pulled away he then shook my hand the hugged me as well.

Y/N handed off her Bouquet of flowers to Angie.

After doing so, I took her hand in mine.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Philip Hamilton and Y/N Y/M/N Hamill. (Your middle name if you have one that is)

"Before we continue, does anyone abject to there union in holy matrimony?" Paster Peter asked.

"I do."