I'ᴍ ᴀ Hᴡᴀɴɢ

Start from the beginning

Minhee's mind was blurry but she only thought of one thing, kill.

The girl sprinted towards the old man, but the men beside him began to attack her. At that time, Juyeon and Hyunjae bursted out of the closet and killed those guys.
Joe and Dohyun attacked some of the men.

Then, Minhee ran outside of the room. Hyunjae started to yell at his speaker.

"Hyunjae speaking! Kill everyone! I repeat! Kill every single one of them!"

"What the fuck happened, Hyunjae?! Where's Minhee?!" Sangyeon yelled from the other side.

"She knew about him hyung! She knew about Hwang Minhyun!"

"Shit."

Hyunjae cut off the speaker.

"Come one, we gotta go before anything gets worse."

The teens nodded and followed them.

Minhee draw her knife to the guy's throat as it slitting open blood pouring out. It's been 30 minutes of her fighting, but she's still not tired. Her mind it focusing on one word; kill.

She ran down the blood messy hallway. She reached the entrance door and pushed them opened.

A wide smile plastered on the old man's face as he stood not too far from her.

"You know, I thought I was the most luckiest man in the world when I received the news about Hwana giving birth a baby girl. But when I knew Minhyun's the father, I was disappointed of my own daughter."

"It's not a storytelling competition old hag. Stop rambling about the past."

"Ah I forgot you have his mouth."

Minhee sprinted towards him swinging her knife. The old man successfully dodged it and threw a fist on her stomach. Minhee groaned in pain as she collapsed on the ground. It was the most powerful punch she had. The old man pulled out a newly designed knife.

"You want to use a knife, just like that fucking monster."

She stood back up and attacked him again, and again, and again, and again until her body was full of cuts and slices. But Minhee can't give up yet. She need to kill her grandpa, for her parent's justice.

Minhee slumped down onto he ground as she panted heavily. Her said grandpa, still the same as before, walked towards her.

"Minhee!"

Dohyun steeped into the fight as he stood in front of Minhee.

"Oh, young man. You don't want to protect that monster. Aren't you supposed to hate her?"

"I don't give a fuck about what she is. She's still my friend."

"Well then, I hope you don't regret this later."

He swung his knife towards the boy. The knife sliced through the body, but it wasn't Dohyun's. Minhee took the stab as it hit her stomach. She panted as she brought both of her hand to the knife. In a swift move, she pulled out the knife causing some blood to pour out.

The old man smirked. He reached to her collar and grabbed it.

"You really think you could win over me, after I killed your father. Look at you right now. All weak and vulnerable, just like your father."

Minhee kept silence as she lowers her head.

"Give up yet? Maybe if I-"

He felt his chest was being pierced. He looked down to see a knife slicing into his chest. He widened his eyes at the sight.

"You said I'm weak just like my father, but the truth is..."

She pushed the knife deeper.

"You're the weak one. You paid my father to kill my mother, Hwana. Because you thought she's a shame in the Kim's family. But instead, my father married her and had me. You were furious and killed my father, without even knowing what kind of a man he is."

"W-what? How did you-"

"You're a coward Mr. Kim. You paid someone else to kill your daughter instead of doing it yourself. What a cheap. Sure, I took my mother's last name, your last name. But still, I'm his daughter, a Hwang.
I'm Hwang Minhee."

Minhee was put down when Kim released his grip on her collar. The man collapsed down on the ground as he gasped for air. Soon enough, he let out his last breath and died.

Minhee stared at her grandpa, her last relative was killed by her. She didn't notice other members were surrounding her.

"What did you do to him?"

Minhee turned around to see a squirrel looking man pointing a gun at Jacob. Oh the sight can make her slid into her psychotic side.

She took her gun from her back and pointed towards the man. Before she could pull the trigger, her view became blurry and suddenly she saw black.