Sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

02/02/20, Friday, 5.57 p.m.

The black limo parked right in front of the entrance door. The driver got out of the car and went to opened the door. Joe stepped out of the limo, Minhee and Dohyun soon followed.

"How rich is the guy?"

Dohyun admired the enormous mansion in front of them.

"Don't ask. It's my first time too."

Minhee have the same look as Dohyun. She also have the big Totoro plushie on her side.

"Come in guys."

Joe called his friends as he turned back to his butler. The two shrugged and entered the building.

"So, we'll be sleeping here."

Joe opened the door that led into a huge room. The room has a single bed and a bunk bed. Two luxurious wardrobe on the side of the wall. At the center, a couch and some comfy pillows with a TV hanging on the wall. Two doors that led to the bathrooms.

"As expected from Choi Joon, youngest son of the CEO."

Minhee chuckled when seeing Joe happily jumped on the couch. She entered the room and placed her plushie down.

"This is awesome."

Dohyun looked around the room.

"Well, your welcome. There are two wardrobe at the corner and two bathroom at the back."

Joe examined all the instructions inside this mansion, which practically none. The teenagers soon unpack their clothes and take a bath.

"Which one do you want?"

"How about this one?"

"Yeah, that looks fun."

"Okay, this one."

Minhee was reading some storybook while Joe and Dohyun was picking on what video games they should play.

After 30 minutes of screaming, groaning and laughing, the two boys finally stopped.
Minhee suggested to watch some movies since she already finished reading. And guess what they watch, Frozen 2.

At the end, all three fell asleep. Joe sleeping on the left side of the couch while Minhee on the right. She had herself covered by a blanket and hugging the Totoro plushie.
Dohyun sleeping while sitting up on the floor.

The girl fluttered her eyes opened, seeing only herself in the room. Next to her, sat the plushie. Then, a clicked was heard behind her. She turned around to only see Dohyun. All freshen up with a towel hanging on the shoulder. He's wearing a black t-shirt and sweatpants. His wet blonde hair dripping the floor. He noticed Minhee.

"Oh, you're awake."

"Hm. What time is it?"

"7 o'clock."

"You're early in the morning, especially Saturday's."

"I was awoke by Joe actually."

"Where is he?"

"Swimming pool."

Minhee have Dohyun a look.

"For what?"

"Morning exercises I guess. Anyways, Joe said breakfast is ready. Go take a shower."

And she did so.

Minhee came out  from the bathroom with a light brown oversized hoodie that passed her knees, black jeans and Converse. They went down to have some breakfast.

"Are you really okay? You don't need to come into the water."

Minhee sighed for the nth time in the morning.

"I'm fine, Joe. I only put my feet in the water. I won't swim, it's cold by the way."

"Okay then."

Joe left Minhee near the shallow water of the pool entered the water. Since Minhee can't swim, Joe only swam with Dohyun.
Minhee just watched them having fun with themselves.

And without their knowing, a presence was watching them from afar.