Hᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ

06/01/20, Saturday, 2.01 p.m.

She closed the book in her hand and carefully tossed it on the bed. She carefully got of the swing that attached to the ceiling of her room. She exited the room and went downstairs.

Minhee found most of the boys in the living room watching movies. Chanhee, Juyeon and Sangyeon aren't there. She continued to make her way to the kitchen. In one of the drawers, she pulled out two bags of chips and poured all of them into a bowl. Then, she made orange juice for the boys and a glass of milk for herself.

Minhee went to the living room. She placed the bowl and drinks on the coffee table. There's no space left on the couch so she had to sit next to the coffee table with Eric. Eric quickly pulled her onto his lap, eyes still on the TV.

"Thank you, Minhee." Eric said, reaching for the chips. His other hand went to ruffle her hair.

"Your welcome." Minhee replied and drink her milk.

After the movie, Minhee head to her room. On the way, one of the doors in the hallways was opened. If she still remember, that door led to the hacking room where Chanhee worked at.

She make her way to the door. The tiny gap was enough for her to peek inside the room. The room was a little dim from the brightness of the countless monitors. At the table, sat Chanhee typing really fast.

Minhee softly knocked on the door.

The pink haired male turned to the door. He smiled when he sees who it is.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course, come sit here."

Chanhee pulled a moving chair for Minhee to sit. Minhee stepped inside the room and sat on the chair.

"Why are you here? Everyone was watching a movie earlier."

Minhee looked around the room. She's kinda amazed to see all the wires and cables all perfectly arranged on the wall.

"I'm searching some information for our next mission."

Chanhee moved the mouse to clicked somewhere.

"Another base again?"

Minhee partially knew about those missions, because she's with them.

"Hm."

Chanhee make a sound of confirmation.

Suddenly, Sangyeon barged in the room.

"Chanhee, did you get the — oh, Minhee what're you doing here?"

"Just passing by."

"Okay— Chanhee did you get it?"

Sangyeon walked behind Chanhee and placed a hand on the chair.

"Not yet. I still can't get through the security."

The pink haired male worked his hand on the keyboard. Minhee just stared at the monitor. She felt something wrong.

"How about the security cameras?"

She asked.

"The risk is very high. We can't get caught y'know."

Minhee silenced for awhile.

"The phone?"

"What phone?" Sangyeon asked.

"The boss's phone. There's gotta be a system in his phone to connect the cameras."

Chanhee and Sangyeon looked at the girl then turned to each other.

"Try it. We'll never know."

Chanhee quickly typed down his keyboard. After a few seconds, Chanhee got in.

"Got it."

Minhee smiled at the result. Sangyeon turned to her and smiled.