Gᴜɴ

07/01/20, Sunday, 4.06 p.m.

The teen put her pen down and closed her book. She just finished homework since the school starts tomorrow. Minhee got off her bed and exited her room.

She walked passed the meeting room and heard a loud bang. The sound comes from a door next to the meeting room. Curiosity kills the cat, she walked to it.

Minhee hesitated before turning the knob. The door revealed a hall. Weapons such as guns, snipers and knives were hanging in placed on the wall next to her. She saw Juyeon, in a glass box, shooting a dummy as he aimed the head. Sunwoo and Hyunjae watched him from behind. And Eric standing near a table full of gun parts.

Hyunjae turned to Minhee, noticing another presence in the shooting room.

"Did you finished your homework?"
He asked.

Minhee nodded and stood next to him. She looked at Juyeon with sparks in her eyes.
It would be fun to hold a gun.
Hyunjae noticed the excitement, he walked towards the gun session and grabbed one. He walked back to the girl and held the gun to her.

"Wanna try?"

The girl snapped her head at him then the gun. Without hesitation, Minhee took the gun in her hand. She held it carefully as she aimed in the air. The gun was quite heavy for her tiny hands.

"Not bad. You know how to hold a gun."

Hyunjae complemented with a smile. He turned to the front.

"Juyeon!"

The blue head stopped shooting and turned to him.

"Let Minhee have a try."

Juyeon glanced at the girl before opening the glass door.

"You want to try?"

"Yep."

"Okay then. We will watch you from behind."

Minhee entered the glass box before closing it shut.

"Aim the head."

Minhee did as told. She carefully held the gun and aimed the dummy's head. Focus, she thought. Her finger quickly pressed the trigger as the metallic weapon made a loud bang. She hesitated before putting down the gun and see the result. It was a strike.

Minhee widen her eyes and mouth agaped.
She turned to the boys while pointing at the dummy. Hyunjae smiled at her while Juyeon make a thumbs up.