Hᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ

21/01/20, Sunday, 9.04 a.m.

Joe and Minhee are currently sitting at a table, waiting for Dohyun.

It all started when Joe asked the other about hanging out at this cafe. And Dohyun agreed.

Dohyun just arrived at the cafe. He entered and immediately greeted by Joe.

"Dohyun! Here!"

Joe shouted, waving his hand in the air. Some customers looked at him like he's down kind of alien. Minhee mentally facepalm from the embarrassment.

Dohyun sat down in front of them.

"Did you guys order yet?"

"Not yet."

"Then, I'll go order. What do you guys want?"

"I'll have iced mocha. Minhee?"

"Oreo milkshake."

Dohyun nodded and walked to the counter.

Minutes later, Dohyun came back with the drinks. He put the tray down and passed the two their drinks while he have his chocolate milkshake.

Silence took over the atmosphere they're in.

Minhee was tired of the silence, she glanced at Joe. The boy was happily enjoying his drink while scrolling down his phone. And she know if he's like this, that means she's the one who has to break this awkward silence. And she did so.

"What do you play?" She directed at the boy in front of her.

"Huh? Oh, I play basketball." Dohyun kinda surprised when Minhee suddenly asking him, even when she's cold to people.

"We play basketball too."

"Oh, so we can play someday."

"Yeah."

Soon, the day ended with them playing games at the arcade store. And a sulky Joe because he didn't won the arcade. Minhee had to buy them ice creams to stop Joe's whining.