Cʜᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ

20/05/20, Thursday, 9.10 a.m.

Changmin stared at the glass door in front of him. On the other side, was an empty room. The only presence inside is Minhee.
She sat cross legged and faced the white wall, her back facing Changmin.

The male sighed.

It's been a few days since Minhee was chained up inside there. After the incident, she got emotionally angry causing herself to slip into her psychotic side. It was a struggle to keep her in place, from where she would jump to you and snap your neck. At this state, she needs to be chained.

Ateez offered The Boyz to stay at their base since they can control Minhee's violence and heal Hwall. The gang accepted the offer. They decided to put their anger to the side and started peace with each other.

Luckily, Hwall didn't die. They managed to not let any more blood coming out treating the wound, because it will surely kill him. And now, he's just in a coma from the loss of blood.

In the meantime, they got Dohyun back, treated him, and let him stay with them for awhile. Dohyun not sure if he want to tell them about his brother being a cop, probably not.

Changmin sighed for the nth time. The door opened and he turned to see some of his teammates and Ateez's.

"How's she doing?" Asked Eric, his voice filled with worry.

"Nothing changed. She's still in that side." Changmin answered.

"Did you try talking to her?" Juyeon said.

"I already done it, but she tried to attack me."

"She must be in great anger."

"Yeah, I'm gonna talk to her again."

Changmin reached his hand to a button on a table and pressed it. It made a sound and lighted on.

"Minhee." He called.

The girl didn't even flinched when her name was called. She's too clouded in her own mind.

"Minhee." Changmin called again, sternly.

As it was the first time, Minhee slowly turned back. Her blue orbs showing a gleam of pure rage, hurt and sorrow.

"Wait a sec." Mumbled Hongjoong.

"Why does her eyes seems very familiar?" Asked Seonghwa, knitted his eyebrows together.

"Guess." Sangyeon answered.

A few seconds later, Hongjoong widened his eyes and covered his mouth with his hand.

"It's her? Isn't she?"

The leader of The Boyz nodded.

"Yes, it's her."