Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Tʀɪᴘ

15/06/18, Monday, 8.00 a.m.

"Okay, people! Make a line of every class right now!"

The teacher shouted at the students as they started to move around.

Today, they'll be having a trip to some beach. The besties, of course, going too.

Minhee took a few stepped forward and stood behind Joe. The teacher soon announced about the trip.

"So, for this trip we will first stop at a restaurant for lunch. Then, we will go to our hotel. At night, we'll be having dinner at some restaurant across the street. All of you got the schedule, right?"

All students cheered yes.

Everyone got on the bus. They soon started their journey.

"Joe, calm down."

Minhee groaned at her bestie for hyping in his seat like a five year old.

Joe desperately want to sit beside the window and Minhee just let the latter took the seat. But now she seems to regret cause this boy was so excited to see the trees outside.

"Minhee, look! There's a squirrel!"

Joe sequeled quietly, not wanting to get scolded by the teacher.

"Yeah, yeah. Can you please calm down now? You look like a toddler."

She plugged her iPods into her ears. Joe stopped his hyped self and sit down properly in his seat. He pulled out his phone and his iPods then listen to some music.

Minhee looked around the historical room. In front of her, is Joe with wide eyes looking at the fake wax old man. They are visiting some museum before lunch, and Joe got excited again after hearing this from the teacher.

Ding!

Mr. Totoro:
Where are you?

You:
We're in some museum.
And Joe can't control himself.

Mr. Totoro:
Okay.
Be careful with your things.
Have fun!

Minhee looked up from her phone to see Joe fell on his butt. She sighed and shook her head in frustration.