Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 1

02/03/20, Monday, 5.30 p.m.

Minhee is now skateboarding on the sidewalk. She didn't get to hang out with the boys because Joe have a meetup with his family while Dohyun need to finish his homework. So she's all alone.

Suddenly she felt uneasy. Something's wrong. She stopped her track and looked around the road. Then, her eyes landed on a tall hooded man on the other side of the road. He wears all black as he faced towards Minhee. His face was covered by a mask.

After a few minutes of eye contact, Minhee pulled out her phone. She dialed a number.

A few rings before someone picked up.

"Yes angel?"

Sangyeon's voice was heard from the line.

"Oppa, track my location and come get me."

Minhee sounded serious because she is.

"Okay, go to a place where it's not crowded. Q will come to you."

"Kay."

She hung up and immediately searched a place with no people. She did look back at the man, she expect him to follow her. Bit he didn't and stood still, staring as her body moved away.

Minhee skateboards to another sidewalk where no presence. She waited for a few minutes until a recognizable car came to her. She quickly entered the car. Changmin continued to drive.

Minhee looked outside the window, eyebrows knitted together.

"What's wrong?"

"Some odd suspicious guy."

"Did you saw his face?"

"He was completely undercover. I can't let out a single detail about him."

"Must be a member from another gang."

She turned to him.

"Did they know already?"

"No and never will they found out about your identity."

"Then.....it's because I'm Joe's friend?"

"Maybe."

"What do you mean 'maybe'?"

"Don't know, I just said it."

Minhee raised an eyebrow. She leaned back on the seat and crossed her arms.

"Are you angry because of that guy?"

"Angry? Says who?"

Changmin turned to her with an innocent face before facing back the road.

"Don't lie. I know you're possessive when it comes to me, Changmin oppa."

Minhee stated with a teasing tone.

"Hey! I'm not the only one here. You always smile evilly when you saw blood coming out from our victims in the past."

Changmin defending himself by the true fact. All came from the experiences of him training this little monster. She's like a second version of Changmin, cute but psychotic.

"True, but I learned it from you."

"No you didn't. It's basically inside you."

Changmin says with a gentle voice.

"Meh." She shrugged.