Tᴏᴜʀ

05/01/20, Friday, 9.00 a.m.

The girl was walking through one of the hallways inside the mansion. She decided to have some adventure inside this enormous building. So far, she found the medical room where Jacob worked at. The meeting room, where they talked about missions and plans. And a gaming room, which she played with the members yesterday.

It has been two days since she lived here, and she learned a lot. Especially the members.

Here comes the intro of every member👇

Sangyeon, the father of the gang. He tells dad jokes which very funny, he also known as the unluckiest because he will surely lose in every game. But, in work, he'll be the most serious of all. Based on the info the members told her.

Jacob is an angel, like he's very kind and caring towards others. It's not surprising that he doesn't get angry. He is a doctor and has many experiences of seeing blood, he's in a gang after all. Of course some heavy injuries got healed by him. Minhee just found out that he's very close with Kevin, another member. They're from Canada.

Younghoon, the tallest, he's one of the bermuda line. The bermuda line often got into business parties because of their handsomeness. He has a funny and soft personality. Despite his softie side, he's an incredible sniper. He still strike the target even when it seems possible to.

Hyunjae is one of the bermuda line.  A spy or stalker. He has a caring heart and loves the members as his brothers. Also, he has the loudest laugh. Sunwoo is his favorite target. Oh, he also loves fried chicken.

Juyeon is in the bermuda line too. On the outside, he's cold. But he's very kind. And he's funny went he not supposed to. Some members took advantage of his no sense of humor. He's easily get fooled. In the gang, his position is a kidnapper.

Kevin, a planner. To be honest, he has a pretty unique name, Kevin Moon. Or it's just because Minhee admired the moon. He's sometimes quite. Or loud. Or both. His best friend is Jacob, Canadabros. Golden hands. A meme himself. Uniquely creative.

Chanhee, or known as New. The prettiest boy ever in a whole wide world. Endless love and tease from the members. Tomato is his worst enemy. The best hacker. Don't mess with him.

Changmin or Q, the cute giraffe. His neck is longer than his head. Softie, sometimes. Loves horrors. He even had an Annabelle wallpaper in his iPad. Scary when he let he shows his psychotic side. Hardly get scarred. He screams like a dolphin, and it's loud af. He's a torturer. He loves seeing the fear in his victim's eyes. Oh, don't forget the elephant plushie and other plushies.

Juhaknyeon, this one is extra. His nickname is Jeju boy. Loves eating. A cutie. Continuously eating. He's a drug dealer.
(A/n: I'm sorry for this one. I can't think of anything about Haknyeon. If you want to add up, feel free to do so.)

Hyunjoon or Hwall, the cute baby chick. But believe it or not, he's the flirt in the gang. He used his flirtation to get information. But he's a softie, trust me.
(A/n: miss you boi💕)

Sunwoo, this one, is savage. Like real savage. But he constantly get roasted by Hyunjae. A cutie but won't show it. Sarcastic sometimes. And kind enough. This one is a hitman.

Eric, the happy virus. The maknae. Always energetic around his hyungs. Fights with New. A cutie. Affectionate with Minhee. And, a weapon maker.

End of the introduction

Minhee glanced outside the backyard. Juyeon, Sangyeon, Eric and Hyunjae were playing basketball. Minhee smiled at how lively they are even being a mafia gang.