Mᴇʀʀʏ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs

25/12/18, Friday, 9.07 p.m.

Minhee stared at the giant Christmas tree. It was placed at the center of the city. Many people came to witnessed it. Minhee was all alone, since Joe was forced to stay home by his parents. All his relatives will be there and his parents didn't want to destroy their image.

Joe felt terribly guilty, because he had to leave his bestie alone. He kept apologizing to Minhee until the girl was tired hearing his apology. At the end, Minhee had to comfort him because he started to cry.

But it's okay, she can still spent the Christmas with Mr. Totoro aka oppa. Well not in person, but she knew, when she get back home there will be a present for her.

Since that first day she stepped into the apartment, she knew that these mysterious guys mean no harm for her. And like they said, they'll protect her.

Minhee knows they're out there, somewhere hiding. They kept her safe from any bad guys approaching her. If not, she has log gone kidnapped.

Minhee smiled at the thought of presents when she go back home later. She took one last glance at the giant tree before walking off.

Minhee twisted the knob and entered the apartment. From the source of light in the living room, she instantly knew it's something special.

Minhee went to the living room. A tiny Christmas tree sitting on the coffee table along with a present.

The girl sat down and looked at the present.

Ding!

Mr. Totoro:
Open it.

Minhee did as she told. When she looked what's inside, she smiles.

A thin necklace with a crescent moon in the middle lay calmly inside the box.

The girl took the necklace in her hand and admired it. Then, she wear it around her neck.

It fits her perfectly.

Minhee couldn't take her eyes off the crescent moon as her lips curved into a smile. She then looked up Totoro.

"Thank you, oppa."