Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

12/03/19, Thursday, 2.45 a.m.

White.

That's all she could see as she stood there in a white shirt and white pants. Underneath her, a green field surrounded her.

She glanced around her with her blue orbs, it's only her alone.

"Minhee."

A low and deep voice echoed from behind. The girl turned around, to see a black figure.

A girl, wearing the same clothes as Minhee but it's black. She has the same features as Minhee, except for her eyes. It's not as soft blue as Minhee. In fact, it's sharp and fierce blue. It's like she's about to kill someone.

Minhee furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Who are you?"

Minhee asked loud enough for the other to hear. But the latter didn't get a reply.

Suddenly, Minhee was knocked by a strong cold breeze. She held up her hands to cover herself. She glanced at the girl. The glow eyed girl turned around, making her back facing Minhee. The girl started to walk away.

"Wait!"

Minhee shouted loudly because of the wind. The strong wind make it difficult for her to walk forward. But she could make a few step slowly.

The plain white around them started to form a crack. The crack started to spread quickly. Just like a glass, it shattered everywhere revealing a black hole behind them. This continued until the plain white was replaced by a dark black.

Minhee still walking towards the mysterious girl, screaming for her to wait.

Then, the girl stopped making Minhee stopped as well. She turned back towards Minhee. She opened her mouth and said something Minhee couldn't understand.

"Let it awaken, Minhee."